Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Ch. 59 - Plunder

Dex-chan lover
Wonder how many other Women did MC knocked-up.

Also, is the child inside the Queen completely MC's?
I mean his body had been shared by the 3 Spirits (each taking over a specific area of his body). So technically, the child could be a Human-Spirit hybrid as well.

Dex-chan lover
He knocked up the Queen right after arriving in that world, he had already set the stage to take over that country MONTHS ago
Well it was also part of his Deal with the Queen, isn't it.

The King created the Empire by having every country under him and becoming the Emperor. But because of MC's plan, he lost his position allowing the Queen to become the Ruler, aka., the Empress of the World, which was the 2nd wish of the Queen.

As for knocking-up the Queen, that falls under both the 2nd and 3rd wish of the Queen.
By getting knocked-up and claiming the child to be that of the Emperor's, the Queen has legitimate reason to rule the Empire as long as she wishes, even until her death if she plays her cards right with the upbringing of her child (solidifying her 2nd wish).
And her 3rd wish was to belong to MC both in mind and body, and what better proof of that than getting knocked-up with MC's child.

Dex-chan lover
He's becoming everything he hated, I get its for yhe sake of his family but its jus kinda sad

Dex-chan lover
I completely forgotten about the quenn. Anyone remember which chapter he interacts with her?

Dex-chan lover
He's becoming everything he hated, I get its for yhe sake of his family but its jus kinda sad
The story heavily hinted at the beginning that he's gonna have to pay for that and I doubt that his current state will be the end of it

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHIT
what a rebound, I thought this series was slowly dying, but my god that was such a good chapter!

Thanks everyone at Mangasushi for the translation

Group Leader
It looks like he's dying, so he's going out saving his family by NTRing them and the King at the same time. Now they know that he'll never fuck them, so they'll have to accept it and fall back into their platonic roles as mother and sisters where they belong.

Unless they decide to go full mind-break pedo and wait for the MC's kid to be born and fuck them when puberty kicks in since the kid will have the MC's DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread