Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Lightning Meteorite

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames

- Experience in bed aside, the king is old and ugly asf, whereas the MC could make it as a model with a physical trainer and cosmetic artists, and a woman abandoning her provider for a bad boy is something that has existed since civilization first began.

- A plan can be made and adapted to different circumstances, it's all about context my dude, Japanese is also a little fiddly when it comes to nuance, so try to take most TLs with a grain of salt.

- His body doesn't have any power on its own, the spirits do, the strain is from channeling their power through him, similar to voltage and wiring.

- Wat.

- Final Fantasy had Meteor before the first Diablo on the SNES, Dungeons & Dragons had it before the both of them, and various fantasy books before that.

Double-page supporter
Strongest undead army comes from the north? Wonder where I heard that before.

Also I think he was probably referring to both the queen and the spirits in his body when he said "indulge yourself in my body".

Dex-chan lover
k34.jpg

More rantings :

Earth spells and Water spells are supposed to be SUPPORT spells : spell that makes your body harder , healing spell , enhancing spell .

Is there anywhere in the spells 's descriptions that says this brat can use these spells as ATTACK spells ? Use an earth spell to summon a fuking flying dragon ????? , summon a fuking meteor , use a water spell to enhance the meteor with thunder element ???? , summon earth dolls that have their own minds , ( blah blah , more cool-looking , awesome-sounding , nonsensical , random spells that have nothing to do with fire , water , earth , blah blah ) , .......

So the queen 's fetish is : she loves under-aged , virgin boys . What a thirsty sh0tac0n , ped0philia .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames

- Are you telling me you can't think of a single way to use water or earth magic other than buffs and healing? Also, most people don't house god-grade spirits in their bodies, the MC does.

- This is Manga, 95% of MCs are under 18, and if I had the opportunity to sleep with a hottie like the queen when I was 14-16, I would have.

Dex-chan lover
The trope of someone who's been isekai'd using magic in seemingly obvious ways that other people never thought of isn't really that new, so I don't think it's such a huge issue that it's worth bringing up with this manga specifically.

Also, meteors are probably one of the most satisfying types of spells to see wreck a bunch of people.

Group Leader
I bet that hidden side of his dad that won the step-mom over, was his hidden trouser snake. We all know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Dex-chan lover
Well the new chapter is out in spanish and boy was the reveal a doozy
Dad was a womanizing cunt that married rich women to take their money.
Also he personally taught his son how to read people and make women cum
That last point is super fucking creepy, but hey what the hell.

Dex-chan lover
And he just nukes them.... what better way to get the job done and his father seems to have made him have more skills than just intellect...

Double-page supporter
Hmm, dropping a meteor a few miles away from a city seems like it would normally be a bad idea. Also the general seems like a good dude, hopefully he comes around to their side.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he left one of those dolls with the queen while he was off throwing meteors at armies. That may even have been what we saw her with since border patrol seems like it probably took precedence over royal sloppy seconds.

Double-page supporter
Hmm, I been under the impression the 2 younger sisters didnt like him that much. Figures for being a family for 3 months and elder sister married to a sus guy. So I was sure he was right when he told her. Well not quite, that reaction, I guess shes a little fond of having a brother.. Tsundere huh.

Users who are viewing this thread