Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Lightning Meteorite

Contributor
I generally don't expect much from Spanish-language groups that start translating manga into English, as incomprehensible JPN>ESP>ENG translations really ruined some manga like Trinity Seven. That said, this translation was solid. Thanks for the chapter, and keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
I feel kind of sorry for them. They were probably mostly conscripts who might not even have given a shit about the war or the invasion. But they got a giant flaming rock dropped upon them nonetheless. lol

MC is retardedly OP.

Group Leader
I'm glad this manga didn't die. I have a soft spot for edgy trash as long as the art is well drawn.

Power Uploader
I think what I enjoyed most about this chapter was the genius little step-sister showing trust and respect for the step-brother. She knows his true nature, but at the same time, he's probably the only male who is also near her level intellectually and they genuinely care for each other.

Double-page supporter
How does a meteorite that huge not also do serious damage to the capital a few hundred meters behind him?

it's weird, he needs an army to help his family but he kills another in less than 5 minute, with a fucking meteor.
A meteor that can't kill zombie or at least to do some heavy mass control on the zombie horde to help his family.
If it can cast a meteor, he can also cast some mud-like slow field or freeze them or do some field traps like impalement or some big hole.

I know the zombie have some regeneration power, but we don't have too much details about them.
Do the weakest among them have a super regeneration power like vampires in hellsing?
And did all the knights have a silver weapon??
Why not using the little sister truly like a genius to search for mass destruction weapon with silver ore.
If they have enough silver for all the knights, they can do some basic stuff like catapult or ballista and more complex stuff like shrapnel bomb and bigger bomb
Also, I think the mc could use the silver with his op power
i don't know maybe something like the railgun as Index manga.
We didn't really see him to think about a way to kill zombies with his own power or with his family help, before to know it's really useless
We only see that he must show to everyone his "bad guy" act in order to recruit some man power for his family

The story lacks some world building and coherence.
But i know, it is not the main focus of the manga.
The focus is the boob plot, the pantyshots and other sexy scenes and I'm totally ok with that.

@Sapoti TBH it depends. The course of action he took is not... necessarily wrong. It's true that in terms of strategy, if you have to defend yourself from both sides you'd buckle down like the royal army needs. You gotta remember, as OP as he is, he's one dude who can't be everywhere, thats why he needs armies. The invading army NEEDED to be destroyed as a show of force so they'd not have a fun idea like that again, that'd also put them on a tough spot where they need to cooperate if they want to beat back the undead. Again, the manga flies all over the place and the story itself is just dumb. But that one course of action wasnt necessarily wrong.

@KitsuVonKraft yes i could understand the MC approach in this way. maybe the pacing is too fast for me.
I would like to see one chapter or two showing more useful insights on the zombie threat and the difficulties of the MC to counter them.
Maybe later. But even if there is no more information, i'm ok.
I read worst or more brainless manga.

Dex-chan lover
proofreading could do some work. mostly with the spanish !? stuff but thanks for the pick

Fed-Kun's army
Waiting to see the reaction on the survivors faces once they see the second meteor ?

Power Uploader
Sorry guys :( , We can't continue with "Game obu Familia - Family Senki", WHY ?, so, for problems with Mangasushi , if you know some Spanish, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@KaiserZ please rephrase that. I don't understand what you mean. So... what's the reason why you can't continue translating this manga?

Group Leader
@Sancturil Well....we can't translating this manga due to some problems with Mangasushi since they told us they're gonna resume with the translation, so we need to drop this project. We're really sorry for dropping this project on english and as for any future update in spanish, please look forward to it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darkdraig I see... Thanks for the reply.
Sadly, I can't read Spanish, so I'll have to wait for the chapters to be translated by mangasuchi even though they seem like they'll be taking their sweet time doing it.

Group Leader
@Sancturil. It seems so....but we'll see what can we do to release the next chapter and that would be the last one we're going to release.

Double-page supporter
Wait, Mangasushi is coming back?! The wait is worth it then.

Dex-chan lover
- For any girl who is reading this crap : If you were the queen , who would you choose :
A brat who hasnt even hit puberty yet , and has zero sex experience .
A king who has dozens of wives and dozens of children , and has countless sex experience .

- Queen : yo brat , your small , soft , tender d!ck is just so good . And I love the way that you cum after only 1 second .

- Nonsensical $ex just for the sake of fan-service .

- I bet all these male soldiers sold their d!cks to the gods to gain powers , lol .

- Again , he said "everything is just according to my keikaku" ( keikaku = plan ) . He made this plan even BEFORE he went to see the king , BEFORE he gathered the informations , BEFORE he knew about the politics of this whole world .

- MC : you insolence loli , why did you never call my father "dad" ?????

- Loli : you stupid bastard , your father married to my big sister , so he is my step-brother , not my step-father . And you are my step-nephew , so you are the insolence brat here . I know the truth about your father : he was an old , ugly rapist bastard who used hypnotism to marry my big sister . And every night , he creeped into our bedrooms to r@pe the 3 of us sisters . That is why I hate him so much .

- "Dont mind the strain on my body . Summon that meteor" , and after that , a mere human 's body has enough power to summon a giant meteor , and the cost is he lost 1 or 2 hairs on his head . HACK , CHEAT .

- An obvious plagiarism of this skill : https://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Meteor_(Diablo_III) .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames at this point i think youre willfully misinterpreting everything thats happening in this manga. why are you still reading if you seem to hate it so much? why not just unfollow and find something you do like?

Users who are viewing this thread