Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Meaningless lies

Fed-Kun's army
jO84AOSwxXYXg8faHpK9rDYwk5me_0l8whGG_Msr31GaSMpyG7z-jgAgk2s60sk1ZLUNdlZrvLR0PfOK6C13=w1366-h657

@Mangon, the moment the king moved his army, other country tried to invade. Whether he move his army or not the country suffer the same fate if not for the mc.
Atleast by choosing his priority, he could by time.
He can evacuate and empty the fort, but realistcally speaking, i can think of many problem that will go along with
It.
If you were in the position of the king, what other alternatives can you think of?

Dex-chan lover
Well step-mom and sisters would be after that MC "staff" when they find out that he sent the queen to heaven

Double-page supporter
I think their process is like this Japanese > Spanish > English. So I guess we have to wait for Spanish translation first then English comes later.

Dex-chan lover
So, his father is the fat bald man from NTR works, except not fat nor bald.

Fed-Kun's army
Dude it's just perfect how your comment and your picture sync

Dex-chan lover
Fucking thots, the revelation about dad is very satisfying. Explains the odd living arrangements well.

Double-page supporter
1) those poor spirits had no idea what they were getting into 2) his father actually makes alot of sense, i just didnt expect this. 3) the king is officially ntr cucked.

Dex-chan lover
I always question the definition of average when I read shounen.

Dex-chan lover
@Archomp
yeah its pretty much confirmed this issue, i had the nagging suspicion by chapter 2, and now we have a couple of questions.

Did dad die by the hands of an angry husband?
How many moms has MC had?
Was this new family another pump and dump or was Dad actually love her and was pump and dumping other women?
Was MC an unwanted child, or was he dumped into his dads hands?

@Ciello
6b6577_6432882.png

Users who are viewing this thread