Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Uncultured and Uncivilised

Alright "Plot Armor" do your thing and get the Mc there to annihilate everything in his site and have your Sis not mind broken!

Contributor
YESYEYESYESYES

RAPE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm so happy, even though I know there is going to be some kind of plot armor.
fucking shitty plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
bro i hope they rape her, im sooooooooo fucking tired of dumbasses like her

Double-page supporter
The fact that plot armor will save her despite all the dumb shit she's done pisses me off a bit.

Dex-chan lover
Now Sasae doesn't have to give a shit about their politics, his dumb sister's chastity and temporary loss of an arm are an excellent trade IMO

Dex-chan lover
For those who wants plot armor, I need to remind you to look at the authors other titles

Dex-chan lover
I know this story is dark but if they let her get raped I will be very disappointed. Plot armor should protect her from these kind of things or else thd MC wont be as cool.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, dumb reasoning from a dumb author. Even when explicitly told, multiple times, that she is more important and that they are not to be trusted. She throws not only their lives but her own into the hands of morally bankrupt coldbloods. Like a idiot heroine in a harem story needing to be rescued by the big, strong ma- oh...

It would have made for better character development had she tried to fight against them, headstrong in the idea that she is infallible, only to get her shit pushed in by the brutish captain. Only then would everyone's death mean something other than the piss she leaked out onto the ground. Then in her crushed demeanor we might have seen growth. But now, all we're gonna see is a convoluted ploy to bang another family member.

i expect some twists next chapter, maybe that’s another doll of his or something, and this time it comes with a bomb, he did threaten them at the end there.. Mc can be a really good actor or just a dumbass for not expecting any shit lol. RIP arm

Dex-chan lover
Mc fault for acting so fucking beta when he suppose to be alpha op af

Group Leader
@kronix lol yeah is a cell phone in a dead zone with low battery what is he supposed to do?
You saw his sister screw him over at the end too 🤔

Aggregator gang
So I've been thinking of ways that dude can out-wit the anti-magic field. It depends a lot on how the anti-magic field works, of course.

If magical effects simply cease to work once in the field, I don't see *any* way he could get around it. Since that's boring, I'll ignore it.

If new magical effects can't be started (via spells, enchantments, etc.) within the anti-magic field then there's some hope of either pre-planning everything to some absurd degree and having spell effects already in place to trigger or perhaps one could cast spells that cause spell effects from outside the range of the field which still affect things inside (launch a boulder from outside, it still falls down on the inside.)

One particularly effective way this could be addressed relatively simply is if the *upper* range of the anti-magic field isn't very high. If you could fly *over* the land and launch spell effects down *into* the country, it would be perfectly viable. Another, obvious, way to get around this sort of magic field is if you were to raise an army of undead or summon an army of fiends or whatnot from outside the field and march them into the field.

My *actual* guess though is he's going to pull the Isekai trick of bringing modern technology of some variety into the field of battle. Rolling into Daba in some form of Tank or delivering some kind of Daba-only nerve gas would be pretty lame but feels exactly like the sort of Isekai type resolution that would be used. Wouldn't surprise me if he's already though ahead and laced the bodies of their trophies with some kind of poison and is spreading it throughout. Then, of course, he gives the antidote to Lizard-Mc-Moe-Face and fucks her.

This whole series seems, so far, to enjoy playing Isekai straight long enough to throw it face first into the ground. "What sort of trick did you otherworlders bring to turn the tides?" "Nerve gas." "Ohshite"

Dex-chan lover
The dude has 3 fucking gods inside his body pretty sure he can do something alpha with em like super fucking strength or some shit

Aggregator gang
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread