Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 10 - Uncultured and Uncivilised

Double-page supporter
Nah, I hope it wont ends in rape, but she could die, her stupidity is hard too bear

The biggest question now, do his puppets works under the anti magic stuff, or not? The puppet route is the only way this can end with a happy end, otherwise...

Group Leader
@kronix yes he does so let's see what his counterplay is and what it does.
Hopefully, his older sister grows up after this or future chapters with her will be hard to read.

Dex-chan lover
If this does go cross the line, like berserk, then that is gonna need a hell of a delivery. Not the rape, but the MC's development.

But we all know that's not gonna happen. There's a female on the other side already in line to be the MC's next victim after all.

Every chapter I start to hate these 3 b*tches more and more. Especially brownie girl this isn't even the first time she pulled something like this.
Hope she gets the big lizard treatment and gets tossed right back to the crowd. Hell I cant stand this chick.

Dex-chan lover
Soo... I'm somehow inclined to believe that the chopped off arm with a powerful demon thing they took was literally the worst thing they could've brought with them.

Dex-chan lover
somehow i manage to read this chapter without feeling a bit angry for the naive sister well like what you said to people "you get used to it."

OwO) oh and thanks for the chapter so i report
it was good but it's not delicious for my taste so i declare

Aggregator gang
hopefully after all is said and done with and she is saved, that browny gal will have learned that feeding her brain instead of feeding her rack is more important. no wonder the loli girl has the wisdom triforce then, cuz she knows bewbs are just unnecessary lumps of fat and that the brain isnt.

Dex-chan lover
This comment section sure is helpful in learning exactly what people I should block.

Users who are viewing this thread