Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 12 Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
From reading some of the previous comments: Everyone else in the family got the isekai, but only the dad happened to be reincarnated into the body of the ~600 year old Undead King? :thonk:

The author needs to explain that plot hole if it's true, because from what I remember, there didn't appear to be anything supernatural about, or hanging around the dad.
If he is the king, what would he want from Sasae? The power of the spirit kings in Sasae's body, or to possess his body?

Group Leader
From reading some of the previous comments: Everyone else in the family got the isekai, but only the dad happened to be reincarnated into the body of the ~600 year old Undead King? :thonk:

The author needs to explain that plot hole if it's true, because from what I remember, there didn't appear to be anything supernatural about, or hanging around the dad.
If he is the king, what would he want from Sasae? The power of the spirit kings in Sasae's body, or to possess his body?
The dad was killed years before the transfer happened. He probably reincarnated into that world's past and fucked his way through hundreds of female mages until he convinced them to make him an immortal lich.

Then he probably had them summon the family to this world so he could toture the MC and fuck the 3 girls in front of the MC as pseudo-NTR payback.

Dex-chan lover
KnD7eJCl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
The dad was killed years before the transfer happened. He probably reincarnated into that world's past and fucked his way through hundreds of female mages until he convinced them to make him an immortal lich.
What the fuck...
"I'm in a new world, so I'm gonna seduce and fuck all these magically adept women - we've seen so few in this series beyond the elves - until they figure out how to make me immortal, so I can continue to get the puss and have everlasting manipulative control over my subjects." And those mages pulled off something Ode Seeker didn't do, too?

There's been no mention - yet - if the Dead Mell were anything else before becoming undead, so what's left if he already reincarnated into one?

Then he probably had them summon the family to this world so he could toture the MC and fuck the 3 girls in front of the MC as pseudo-NTR payback.
Again, what?
Look back through chapter 1. Sugar's sister(RIP) is the one who summoned them.
Plus, there were a number of scenarios where these girls could've been raped to death, but it didn't happen, because plot armor. We had a very recent scene with the king of Syphern and Manako, but nope, another fake out. All the other rapes are fair game, but not these 3.

I'm expecting these fake outs to continue until Sasae's the one to ultimately smash the 3, or at least Kanae. I think he can regenerate or recreate those lost limbs using the spirit kings' power, but he needs time to recuperate.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck...
"I'm in a new world, so I'm gonna seduce and fuck all these magically adept women - we've seen so few in this series beyond the elves - until they figure out how to make me immortal, so I can continue to get the puss and have everlasting manipulative control over my subjects." And those mages pulled off something Ode Seeker didn't do, too?

There's been no mention - yet - if the Dead Mell were anything else before becoming undead, so what's left if he already reincarnated into one?

Again, what?
Look back through chapter 1. Sugar's sister(RIP) is the one who summoned them.
Plus, there were a number of scenarios where these girls could've been raped to death, but it didn't happen, because plot armor. We had a very recent scene with the king of Syphern and Manako, but nope, another fake out. All the other rapes are fair game, but not these 3.

I'm expecting these fake outs to continue until Sasae's the one to ultimately smash the 3, or at least Kanae. I think he can regenerate or recreate those lost limbs using the spirit kings' power, but he needs time to recuperate.
Dude this is the dumbest trash don’t think too hard. His dad has dick magic. Ofc he became a lich. Just turn your brain off

Dex-chan lover
Dude this is the dumbest trash don’t think too hard. His dad has dick magic. Ofc he became a lich. Just turn your brain off
I don't find this one that dumb, so no need to turn my brain off - I've been reading worse than this, like Shinka no Mi, Parallel Paradise, and Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei, for example. Those, I should turn my brain off for.

Dex-chan lover
So... I'm a bit confused. If the dead mells had beings this powerful then why didn't they go on the offensive when the dead mells were attacking whole cities and shit? They would have won a long time ago.

😒

God forbid anyone other than the MC be actually competent. Would be nice to see for once that the antagonists minions get their ass handed to them because they think the MC's companions are pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck...
This doesn't seem too weird to me, tbh. Like we know that being manipulative and fucking / seducing women was essentially the dad's whole source of income before Sasae offed him, so him immediately getting around to his same shit when reincarnating doesn't seem too wild of an idea. Not like going after mages would need to be his immediate first thought, he could have just fucked his way into a position of power, and once there, used his resources to get access to mage ladies/etc.

It's not like he just recruited women as his high-tier subordinates either, Vezel Magick's a guy, but I think it's probably safe to assume he fucked the women we're seeing as the other commanders at least, considering his character + how this series goes. And ancient mages being more adept than current mages, even well-versed ones like Ode Seeker, isn't really an uncommon trope.

Dex-chan lover
Its gonna be stale if Sasae's plan of beating the female commanders is just raping them back with his young and more energetic dick.

This really turned to shit after the Ode Seeker arc. It even just repeats the same plot points over and over again.
Step 1: Bad guy appears.
Step 2: Bad guy wants Sasae, dead or alive.
Setp 3: ?
Step 4: Profit repeat but with more powerful bad guy.

Also, wtf is this:
gebabDt.png
She got them iguana toes

Users who are viewing this thread