Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Adulation

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
i think you should reread it, you can see him fuck queen and those prostitutes..

Dex-chan lover
@kronix Because it would break the self-insert fantasy too much for the virgin basement dwellers that read this kind of series. It's already pretty revolutionary that the MC has sex at all, expecting to be able to see it too is beyond japan's culture at the moment, I guess.

Dex-chan lover
@Yamibi im not denying the fact that MC fucked women

I am saying that, the author VISUALLY shows you "bad guys" fucking bitches / raping girls, and the MC gets a "yeah he did it". I mean do you know what I am sayin?

Aggregator gang
Gonna agree with @kronix on this - MC has definitely fucked women, that's not the thing being pointed out though. It's that we never actually see the MC fuck anyone, there's never any actual depiction of him fucking except the aftermath (him and the brothel lassies) or as close to foreplay as we'll get (him and the Queen), whilst we get full on sex / rape scenes from practically every other character with a dick.

As for why they don't show him doing it, possibilities may include it being pushed to borderline-H or further if such scenes were included.

So, has the older sister of the MC been raped yet? She walked in like some Tomb of the Raider runner or something ready to kick some lizard ass.

Aggregator gang
@Masaya No. The "first" time she had been replaced with a living doll, and the "second" time Chulika volunteered herself in the sister's place (Chapter 11), so she's still untouched at this point. She's been licked a bit and manhandled, but not raped.

Its probably not a coincidence. MC convinced the others as to participate for the Throne. That's why there is 5 days gap lmao

Dex-chan lover
What a twisted plan
giphy.gif

Group Leader
That dumb prince...
It's like he tried to fuck over his Dungeon Master and then got surprised to find out that his next enemy is a dragon with 10 times his level.

Double-page supporter
@kronix

Because even though our MC is 'technically' a bad guy, he's not an irredeemable bad guy. He chose this path for the right reasons, and everything he does is calculated. Doing evil for the sake of good. As opposed to the bad guys who are just wanton, lustful, useless pigs who suck themselves off over how powerful they are when really they're nothing. You give the readers every conceivable reason to want the bad guys to lose and the protagonist to win, which means that even if he's doing bad shit, he FEELS more in the right to the reader. Otherwise you get an entirely unlikable MC who's just an asshole for no reason, just like a bad guy - so why root for him to beat the bad guys?

@Nifuji like someone said before, she problably hates humans and the kingdom because what happens to her mother

Double-page supporter
Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree after all. Also, I hope the madam of that brothel is a double agent for Sasae, she's on the Queens level of hotness.

@Kayriel I hope you're not implying that if the author showed more illustrations of the MC having fun with the ladies, we would "root for him" less, and the king is shown to be a rapist, but he still cares for the wellbeing of the kingdom, just not the people in it, so he's not a mustache twirler.

With things like sex and murder, It's less about what is portrayed, and more about how, the MC could have a full-on hedonistic orgy, but as long as it was portrayed in a "positive" manner, we wouldn't think less of him ....well actually some would, but they're likely purityfags or prudes.

Users who are viewing this thread