Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Adulation

Dex-chan lover
See the knight was right. They should have left the maid spy instead of trying to save her.

Double-page supporter
I wonder why other reader think it's a flaw in the manga ?
1. The spy :
it isn't being defined if the spy is only ONE, right ?
2. The Prince which want to dethrone his father definitely already plan all ...
- Breeding to isekai female and gain power (which he suspect can be obtained from isekai person) or at least have influence from isekai people ... (most people probably know that isekai people also guarding the front line against undead)
- He seek magician since at past he already suspect his father use magic, so there should be a trick to use it
- He probably notice someone using meteor as magic, so he already take interest at MC before (even he still unsure if MC is a great magician or not)
- He definitely can't fully trust the spy from his father and try to gather more information with his own spy ...

Double-page supporter
@yarielist Yeah, they're really jumping the gun, so far all the plot holes have been explained a chapter or two later, so it's just an issue of having to wait a month for each chapter I'm guessing.

Dex-chan lover
He thought that he out-thought the mc’s plans but little did he know the mc out-out-thought his out-thinking.

Nxt lv mindgames

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 really now ? what is this retard story ?? i guess in the end this world would saved from ....... yes you guess it ALIENS !!!! 🤮 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Double-page supporter
@Mimcoa WE ARE FLYING THROUGH SPACE ON A GIANT UNICORN WAIFU!! HOW DID WE GET HERE!? HOW!!?

Dex-chan lover
so let me get this straight : laurack was the wife of the lizard prince a few years ago -> got rap*d by the king -> changed her job to a brothel 's madam ???? -> has served thousands of customers , including the bratty MC -> but the prince still loves her ???? -> she gets mad at the prince in page 17 ???? because he is trying to cheat on her , while she already has served thousands of customers herself .

and what about the severed hand of the a$$hole MC ?

so in these 5 days , what is exactly stopping the king or the prince from rap*ng sister 2 ? nonsense plot-armor , or is it plot-chastity-belt ? lol .

the maid is a spy of the prince ????? i can only think of 1 logical explaination : in chapter 9 , after the prince and his brothers rap*d the maid , on the way back to the castle , the prince managed to convince the maid to work for him and follow his orders ?????
- your job is stopping the king from rap*ng sister 2 , by letting him rap* you instead .
- yeah , ok , fine , whatever . i will follow your orders . but what makes you think that i can stop that horny bastard ?

- $ex slave : i want to kill the king .
- yeah , ok , fine , whatever . someone , remove her shackles , and then give her weapons and armors so she can kill our beloved king .

- king : why dont you six kill each other 1st ? then i will fight the last one standing .
- yeah , ok , fine , whatever . lets do this . wait a minute , do you think we are stupid ? and why should we follow the order of a coward , a liar , a faker , a lustful weakling ? and what is exactly stopping the six of us from gang-bang you right now ?

@daywithoutgames

Easy questions, easy answers.

"so let me get this straight : laurack was the wife of the lizard prince a few years ago -> got rap*d by the king -> changed her job to a brothel 's madam ???? -> has served thousands of customers , including the bratty MC -> but the prince still loves her ???? -> she gets mad at the prince in page 17 ???? because he is trying to cheat on her , while she already has served thousands of customers herself ."

She was the madam of the brothel. She doesn't have to personally serve anyone anymore than the head of a bank has to do check deposits. She even tells the MC that she's not some woman that can be bought by anyone. She's the seller, not the goods. The MC having his way with her is supposed to be based on his power of persuasion and sexual skill. She's also not mad at the prince for cheating on her. She's mad at him for abandoning her and taking the Otherworlder as his wife and queen when that's what he promised her. His answer is that the Otherworlder will have the seat of the queen, but she'll have the King's ear and favor. Something he contends is more valuable than an empty title.

"and what about the severed hand of the a$$hole MC ?"

The water magic (or white magic) includes healing. He couldn't use his magic while inside the barrier, but the pig pulled him out, at which point he'd have been able to heal himself. It could also be a hint of what's to come with him having already seduced the demon sister.

"so in these 5 days , what is exactly stopping the king or the prince from rap*ng sister 2 ? nonsense plot-armor , or is it plot-chastity-belt ? lol ."

The king believed it to be her time of the month and so waited until it would presumably be over. Having fun with the elf chick instead during that time.

"the maid is a spy of the prince ????? i can only think of 1 logical explaination"

The most logical explanation is that she felt disillusioned by the country where she was treated like dirt due to her mixed heritage. Her mother was raped and killed with no one caring nor helping. It's understandable that she'd be willing to go through hell to get her revenge on that country.

"- your job is stopping the king from rap*ng sister 2 , by letting him rap* you instead ."

Her job is to further the plan and that's what she's doing. Getting the king to r*pe her instead was most likely her own idea. It's pretty likely, given her backstory, that's she's been r*ped a number of times before. Before and after entering the palace. She's inured to it.

"- $ex slave : i want to kill the king .
- yeah , ok , fine , whatever . someone , remove her shackles , and then give her weapons and armors so she can kill our beloved king .
- king : why dont you six kill each other 1st ? then i will fight the last one standing .
- yeah , ok , fine , whatever . lets do this . wait a minute , do you think we are stupid ? and why should we follow the order of a coward , a liar , a faker , a lustful weakling ? and what is exactly stopping the six of us from gang-bang you right now ?"

They live in a country based on strength. A country where anyone can challenge the Top Dog for his position. The First Prince is making use of this, but so is the King. As it is based on strength, it stands to reason that the TD shouldn't have to take on all challengers, but simply the strongest. It then becomes beneficial for him to have as many challengers as possible. They'll eliminate each other, leaving a single exhausted challenger behind that the King can then easily dispatch. It is then understandable that the king would be willing to have the Otherworlder join the fray as well as her challenging him in the first place. It is also understandable that they don't all take him on together as that would destroy their rights to the throne and cause a crisis for whoever ends up ruling.

The maid being loyal to the Prince is definitely a big stretch. Not believable at all. However if it turns out she's a double agent aligned with the mc, that makes a lot more sense.

Dex-chan lover
the plan of the lizard prince is also extremely stupid : the maid b!tch can NOT stop the king from r*ping sister number 2 .

in chapter 11 , the maid b!tch was just laying on the bed , crying and cumming , and cant stop the king from going to have a "romantic talk" with sister 2 :
z18.jpg
( this page from chapter 11 was too big so i put it in spoiler . )

When Batman pulls a convenient gadget out of his belt, people are like: "It's because he's effin Batman!"

When a LN author pulls a giant shizz out of his ass, people are like: "Shitty logic!"

Why don't we all just enjoy this shitty ride? We could just wash it off later.

Excuse me, I'll just take a looooong shower. You may not see me for a few days.

Only fat fujoshits and white knight incels soyboys vote this 1/10 and use the buzzword “eDgY”. This isekai is an 10/10.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, the maid has to be a clay doll. She was hand picked by the queen. I cant see how shes serving the lizard prince. But then that doesnt explains why the prince is so sure shes doing her job. :/ yah I dont know, its just out of nowhere :/ No dots to connect......

I never liked the prince from the beginning anyway. Wanted the MC to double cross him, but now he has good reason too. Since the Prince will cross him.

Also Manako has already lost her fights to them, but shes allowed to fight again ?

Fed-Kun's army
Silly prince, what's to stop him from just blasting you with magic

Users who are viewing this thread