Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Adulation

Double-page supporter
what? am i missing something?
did't everyone can't use magic in daba? so how they can use it now?

Dex-chan lover
Still haven't gotten to the point where Mana finds out that her little brother has way more adult experience than a gyaru like her

Aggregator gang
Oh sure have all challengers take it out between each other and end up really weak from it before fighting the big boss! That'll show he really is as strong as he claims to be...

Supporter
This story has gone from really good to Game of Thrones Season 7 and 8 level of terrible real fast, it's incredibly sad.

Dex-chan lover
First off, not only am I getting a rise on how sexy the lizard-folk are, guys included, but I'm getting a rise on how excessively cunning the dude mage called Hatsushima Sasae. He knew his sister, how her Justice is strong. He's counting on her being stronger than everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Nifuji

Deals made out of jealousy. You honestly thought she was protecting her out of duty? Nope, it was Desire and a deal.

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

Good sir, who said that you needed to be a good guy to do good deeds? Sasea's father was a Marriage Swindler, an effective one at that. Like F'ing father, life F'ing son. He F'ed the Queen, a beloved of a prince, a couple of high-tier prostitutes, whoever comes his way and is a woman, he will get them to spill all the beans.

Dex-chan lover
@onionskins
2 things happened: The prince and MC went outside the Daba border to test the body strengthening spell. This is what Sasae is referring to when he talks about not needing a mask when with the prince- crossing the border without any restrictions.
It's suspected that the magic seal over Daba is an enchantment that only the king can activate or deactivate. The deactivation was confirmed by the prince when the magical explosion went off immediately after the king strengthened his body during his fight with Manako, the karate girl.

Double-page supporter
The weird thing about the maid twist is that as far as I can tell, she was introduced before him so all of her action of helping the sister is just sort of retconed even though without the context of the MC it doesn't make sense.

Like if the MC didn't arrive with his offer, wat was the point of the prince guarding her virginity? He can't beat the king still. Was it just an accident that his double agent was there? How long has she been a double agent? It feels really confusing

Dex-chan lover
@lastKANAshimi I think whether MC arrive with his offer or not, the bad guy will take her purity in the end anyway. His main purpose from the beginning is to have her purity.

Dex-chan lover
bitch the MC is playing 16 dimension chest while everyone else is playing checkers1

i can bet good money that the MC got the madam to betray the prince, i mean the dude kinda cost her a rapey knight with the king, and the prince didnt even question how did the MC learned about his whole plan, it was probably easy after the MC told the tiger chick:
''he's not gonna make u the queen, he will cast u aside''

Sidenote: the gyaru sister looks really good with dragon barbarian gear, also i did not expect the other chick to be working for the prince, that actually surprised me

The maid part is no doubt a retcon but i love the MC just what i would expect of the son/pupil of a con artist.

the prince's plan is retard from the beginning....

So his plan is basically he would rape her , impregnate her, and the MC would be like - "welcome to the family bother in law let's go conquer the world"
REALLY? are you that retarded?

Users who are viewing this thread