Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Disadvantage of a Wise One

I want to chalk up the sheer ignorance of the real world of this girl to the fact that she was from Japan for being a safe country? I think she's in junior high, high school at most - at that age I was already very much aware of the dangers of the world and how not all humans are good people, but I live in Mexico, and that time was before the cartels were such a big problem here.

She either is ignorant of how the real world is because of the country she comes from or she is just plain ignorant of anything that isn't related to studies

As far as I know when you compare our world to this isekai world. Our world is much more cruel and terrifying. And these isekaied people are somewhat ignore the fact that we are in a "Long peace period" and the fact that it gave me a goosebumps what kind of events we future selves are facing. They are wrong that our world are a good peaceful world. Just because they are born in a peaceful era it doesn't mean it is a good thing.

People: It's impossible to erase a country from the map within 1 hour.
Sasae: Haha country go boom.

Double-page supporter
They took the smartest character, the only one who can see through the overpowered Mary sue Mc, and reduced her to a total naive idiot in one chapter. It's impressive in a way.

Fed-Kun's army
@daywithoutgames I didn't even remember Tintin being there in that section. I just remember how much the ending to that manga pissed me off so much that I refused to read or touch anything by that mangaka again.

Aggregator gang
She is clever and that's a fact but she tends to see every thing as a equation, evil, good and whatever is in the world and try to understand it with going through the reasons and calculation but when she is faced with the raw stuff of thing that is done without any reason and motivation what will she think then? What conclusion will she come up with?
Guess it was her time to see that the world ain't so black and white after the other sister did back in the other country previous arc.

Dex-chan lover
I know that's they're just "spares" or clones...

but jeez, man, that's still fucked up

Man, I just started reading this because I wanted the MC to smash his step-mom lol.

Shit got super dark and feels like that may never happen now :/

This turns out to be a project mikasa 2.0 isekai rape version..anyway for her that is not mentally prepared, she surely will shock after seeing that

Fed-Kun's army
I'll give her a Pass on this mistake, since at the end of the day. Even though she's a Genius, she is still a kid that wanted to be praised and be with ppl like her. Well, ppl she thought were like her.

Well, well, well looks like we've found the long-lost cousins of the Drukhari

Users who are viewing this thread