Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Disadvantage of a Wise One

She don't got dicks to mop those girl so what she gonna do? scissor em? Lol

Dex-chan lover
even the title is so stupid , who exactly is the "wise one" in this chapter ?

page 5 :
- ... no reason for humans to make something that would harm others .
- ?????? what kind of paradise is her original world ? a world with no guns , no weapons , no atomic bombs , no poisons , etc ... and she said that stupid line while carrying a sword , a harming tool .

Aggregator gang
yikes this comment section is cancerous. it's like people want every character to just fall in line with MC bc... MC (i guess) and they don't realize there's a difference between analytical intelligence and social naivety/intelligence. She's an actual child guys

Dex-chan lover
this release is missing 2 pages from the original japanese scans , you can check the numbers between the panels in each page , number 1 to 32 .

page with the number 12 : sister says " ... something for just us 2 friends . "
page 13 is missing .
page 14 : " ... 3 special characteristics of d!ck smells . "

page 19 : she is raising her sword .
page 20 is missing .
page 21 : other students are praising her like she is the reborn jesus ??????? all she did was doing just a simple stab . and that sword is not even hers , someone else found the rare ore and forged it for her . she is just a normal , weak girl .

Right so, "disadvantage of a wise one" ey? riiiiiiiight so purely knowing how to learn is wise? nonono you're wrong there my friend. She's able to learn. She isn't smart or wise, she's intelligent. So she doesn't know shit but stuff that's in books already.

Also, I truly don't care about the gang raping of a mass produced girl, it's normal for them and yeah yeah they're awful.
I do however think it's completely random to take the lil sis there. like, what is the plan here? get something new to fuck?

Dex-chan lover
i guess this is the result of the bad education that sister 3 has been received from sister 1 , sister 2 and her grade school :

sister 2 : look at my example , a good girl should dress up like a $lut / a wh0re , and act like a $lut too : dye your hair , tan your skin , show your bra and panties , hang out / "play" with a lot of males , ....

sister 1 : strangers are definitely not danger , now you can go and "play" alone with your in-law , non-blood-related brother/father and nephew/brother in a closed room . next , you can travel alone to the elf country , with your "brother" , the pig and the lizard , without my supervision . next , you should "play" with a lot of elf strangers in a closed room .

--------------------------------------------

last pages : the guy who is luring the sister is evil tintin ? lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_(character)

the pages below is from the manga Kami-sama no Iutoori 2 .

and tintin also infiltrates another manga : my hero academia , aka , my ZERO academy , as Mirio Togata .

BTW , Kami-sama no Iutoori 2 , and my ZERO academy are total trashes , dont waste your time with them .

50410954708_6e90240990_b.jpg

@Amariithynar Suborned? If you're saying what I think you are, then your point might be moot, because he has the #1 spirits of every element on his side, so I don't think their spirits will be able to do anything to his magic, but idk, bad spelling/grammar abound

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt Not moot. We're not talking about the MC, who is in a proper contract with the spirits, but these shitty bastards from this country that have taken the contract with their spirits that they bribed into taking in the first place (why I said they suborned them), and twisted them until they have leeched the spirit power from them. So, their bodies are full of spirit magic, which means that if they touched the spirit magic cancelling effect, they'd break the contract/lose their magic.

Double-page supporter
This is what happens when all your points are put in intelligence and none are left for wisdom.

@Amariithynar I'm not sure what you mean, why would being full of spirit magic make them better at getting rid of or detecting enchantment magic? or are you saying they would notice if their magic went away, and thats how they would detect it? also sorry for insulting you, apparently suborned is a word.

Dex-chan lover
@TimeVolt Huh? Being full of Spirit Magic is why he refuses to touch Hinata's mythril sword, and says that, "us magicians can't use Mythril". We also see it severing the Dead Mell's connection to the spirit magic controlling it immediately after when she stabs it, and then she deduces that, "The mythril has some kind of special metal that allows it to steal magic". Thus it's only a logical continuation of the aspects of how they have their magic that has been revealed in the past few chapters by passing along a contract wrongly from person to person with a method that steals the contracted spirit's power.

@Amariithynar Ah, i forgot about that, I thought you were talking about only the people from the magic kingdom, I didn't know you were talking about the sword.

Users who are viewing this thread