Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 25 - Disadvantage of a Wise One

Okay seriously I was wondering like "what the fuck is misusiru? Did I miss something?" before I realized it's probably mithril.

I get there's some parts we want to be weeaboos about but come on, mithril is mithril.

@Tran67 I got the overall feeling that this chapter was not as well QC'd as previous ones. Too many repeating phrases in sequential bubbles, as well as awkward punctuation. On top of that, the introduction of the "mysterious misuriru".

The manga never stops showing how hideous humans/humanoids can be. Not that I'm complaining, that's just what happens when survival of the fittest, even the "smart" people in that academy adhere to that rules.

And yea, I'm guessing misuriru is mythril. The only logical thing that fits the context from start to finish

First chapter I see and I see fucked up shit these authors need Jesus for imagining all these scenarios and scene you need to be one messed up person to imagine all that like holy fuck my eyes and heart need Jesus now. Also for sure that kid is fucked now and she is definitely not intelligent she is old enough to have some what rational thinking but then to fucking lie just cause you want to know more about rape monster what you would do is say “they have a fucking underground lab full of fucked up people that need Jesus” to her op brother. Ok am gonna go read Komi san to cure my eyes and heart

Dex-chan lover
@obsidianpassion Well... there is hearing two people have sex and there is... look, i won't even try to describe that, the only thing i can say is... this country... needs some PURGING.

BROTHER GET THE FLAMER, THE HEAVY FLAMER.

Dex-chan lover
He knew this was a distinct possibility when he brought Hinana with him, but in order to preserve her "innocence/purity of heart" like with the Mother and the other sister he tried to shelter her by taking all the "darkness" by himself. Would rather him just go around with his shadow family and leave the other one back in the Human Kingdom tbqh, at least they aren't completely retarded.

Great, another stupid naive girl whos gona mess everything up and Sasae gona clean up after her.

Shes definitely smart but SUPER Naive and gullible. I mean you would think she learned after the last savage, ruthless, blood and r*pe thirsty arc not to go in too trusting of people in this world but nope lol.

She needs to start acting more like the MC. I thought when she smiled after hearing about the deadmells that she was darker than we thought and may be more like him but i guess not yet.

clear thy mind
.clear thy mind.
..clear thy mind..
this manga really damage my mental, literally

It seems like this chapter may have a ton of typos and repetitions. Did you maybe forget to proofread it?

@Mangasushi are you guys fucking kidding? Censoring the word rape? When there’s been brutal, visual rape since chapter 1, and here in the same chapter we see guys fucking and dismembering a mass produced girl but apparently typing a word is too much.

Wew lads, that politically correct tumor sure got into your heads.

now she will turn to anakin skywalker?

in my point of view, you guys are the evil one.

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames So according to your logic, a story that uses things that also exist in any other story is "stealing"?
Like, say, a new story about a Human and Dragon kinship is a "stolen" concept from "Eragon" just because it did it first? Any other stories that uses the concept of Elves are "stealing" from Tolkien?

I don't even...

Haaaa, this is one of the critical downsides of Mangadex's comment system.
Stupid people can say stupid shit without any real consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread