Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Harmful Relationship

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- ode $ucker says : a father should always pour all of his "love juices" into his daughter , right ?
- what is wrong with your head ?

page 3 : ode $ucker stripped the clothes of his "beloved" students , but he let 1 guy keep his glasses , because ..... ?????

previous chapter : " yo , sister 3 , you must spend some days to translate these ancient books for us , they are very important to the plot "
this chapter : " actually , we dont need those un-important books anymore " . please make up your mind , talentless writer .

page 5 : it looks like sister 3 's left hand is holding an invisible bar . the reason is probably because 1 assisstant of the artist draws the characters , and another assisstant draws the metal bars .

page 22 : ode $ucker has a very soft d!ck , so the queen is very disappointed after $ex , lol .

page 29 : sugar-san is probably the boss of the fortress in arc 1 , but who the hell is jida-san ? the writer expects us to remember all of the back-ground characters ?

the real name of this manga is "a$$-pullings" , lol :

page 16 : the d!ck smell monsters are coming out of her a$$ .

page 28 : when all hope seems lost , suddenly the reinforcements are coming out of thin air / are coming out of someone 's a$$ :
tracer from overwatch : dont worry , loves . the cavalry is here .
iron man from endgame : AVENGERS , ASSEMBLE . ( endgame 's plot is more better than this trashy manga )

last page : the male brat is actually still alive , and he is inside the giant girl 's a$$ .
a$$-pulling .

Supporter
So why did they need glasses girl again? What was her purpose .. she translated books no one read.

Also hyper power MC gave the glasses-big titties instructions???? Wasn't she captured along with him in the tower???

Don't tell me he made a deal with the deadmell girl and this was all part of the plan.

This is so fucking retarded.

ahhhhhhhhhh f*ckkkkk you hinanana the most naive and crazest bich i have eveeerrrrr seen !! F*ck yoou. please forgive me ranting out😔

Dex-chan lover
sigh , i guess at this point , the authors just stop giving a damn : in page 25 , suddenly , she is holding her silver rapier in her left hand . where did it come from ? out of thin air ? out of her a$$ ? a$$-pulling ?
in the previous pages , she didnt have it . and ode $ucker confiscated the rapier when he kidnapped and imprisoned her .

page 25 : im going to save all of the mira-chan-s , even though now they are just mindless monsters who kills innocent peoples .
page 27 : help me , oni-chan . kill all of these mindless monsters mira-chan-s and save me .
please make up your mind , bratty girl .

Double-page supporter
@Ashlinsama

Nope, I agree with you. She is really annoying and completely useless. I don't see how she contributed to this arc as of this chapter. It's like she's been put there to just be an obstable to Sasae.

Dex-chan lover
page 14 is a typical plot of henta* : a l0li girl wakes up on a bed , and sees a creepy , ugly , old man who is staring at her .
- sister 3 : what did you do to me ?
- ode $ucker : well , when you were asleep , i **** you , and i **** you ......

in this world , you can use magics to do anything : heal your wounds , strengthen your body , summon a meteor , make a giant monster girl , etc etc , ..... , but you cant use magic to make a normal daughter , to cure your simple impotent , to make your d!ck more harder . yeah right , this is so believe-able .

What kind of reason is that? are villains in this manga stupid or what? and this just gonna be MC save the day again because my family are useless that they need to have progress in personality after so many dead body again -_-

Dex-chan lover
What kind of se*xual play is that ??? So weird.... but I'm still in xD

he's inside her... heh well yeah, sex is like that.... what's that? do you mean his whole body? no, his soul? magic? spirit? why can't it be just his d*ck? wut is this?

What makes this manga good is that it gives good and convincing plot twists and not some random plot armor to determine the flow of the plot

Its always makes us readers believe something is wrong, believe that wrong is true but is actually another lie making the plot more complex and lastly thats where it makes us expect unexpected solution for that complex plot

Dex-chan lover
These girls in his family really are here just to prove that they are the most useless people on the planet each of them having a "special talent".

Dex-chan lover
jesus this supposedly genus chick is so fuckn stupid. Just at every point she makes the dumbest decisions, and to those people who say "oh she is smart but just naive" or "hasnt been exposed to malice" no... just no... in this arc alone she has been constantly exposed to malice and "evilness" time and time again... the whole fuckn reason they went to this country in the first place is because they had heard rumors about the country doing some evil shit... and even before alllllllllllllllllllll of that she was the only one who caught on to mc's dad being a complete malicious scumbag so she should be able to make better decisions and read people better since it was shown that she was already capable of that.

Group Leader
What is the point of replacing a MC? You blabber about being predictable, that's the whole fucking point. You rush to conclusions so quickly, you don't even care for how the author resolved this.

What is the point of replacing a MC? You blabber about being predictable, that's the whole fucking point. You rush to conclusions so quickly, you don't even care for how the author resolved this.
They're focused on it being predictable, I'm focused on how they tried to start the rumbling in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread