Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Harmful Relationship

Dex-chan lover
GIVE AYANAMI BACK! also, this is very Tiamat-like for a FGO player

This villain is so pathetic that is comic and the plot became predictable and boring. How this good story turn out this garbage?

Dex-chan lover
@Lanfear i mean it didnt, but we already kinda know their endgame is since like 2 chapters ago, ode and the queen used clons of her to create a daughter, and then he put all the fucking magic the fake daughters ''sucked up'' into a main daughter, so she would be a walking deadmail factory, BUT these deadmails are females so they dont rape apparently, they just kill/consume ppl, if they eat ppl with magic, it just gets added to the tank, if they possess a powerful evil personality, its added to the deadmail personality, basically getting a self-supply of magic and more evil minds to make the deadmail even crueler?

fuck i know but this is what i gathered so far

Dex-chan lover
this whole week I keep seeing giant woman everywhere there is no escape

Fed-Kun's army
What a shitty chapter, I hope this gets better next chapter I liked this manga

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona No, it isn't, that's not how plot armor works nor what's happening right now.

@monkey123 No, there isn't, the ammount of hentai that have their MC randomly die mid-story can be counted on one hand and they are all niche as fuck and nobody read them.

Double-page supporter
why use "human" in the translation ? people, beings are plenty fine
no matter how humanoid they look like, it's a different specie.

same with all those translations that uses "nation" in medieval isekai - it's ahistorical

Dex-chan lover
the thing in this case is so dumb, 'cause the MC has the 3 highest beings on his side, so getting defeated that easily is crap, specially with his personality that gives priority only to his family (he was scum like his dad but not that scummy).
they hyped so much the fight between his fire spirit and ode seeker with their method of inheritance... for what?
author really loves his lolis (not that much, after what he did in deadtube), but so far elf arc has been the worst so far. (making the mc a princess to save, that pretty much turned into plot armor rescue mission 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️)

rant over, knew the lil sister was the worse but even her arc was the worst hahaha. (now rant over hahaha)

Dex-chan lover
the female leads are fucking dumb and annoying, hope one of them dies for real

Dex-chan lover
the female leads are fucking genius and loveable, hope one of them live for real

I felt sorry for the old dude... Your the strongest but cant have a single child...
Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
YOu know...the arcs for this manga were kinda dumb already...but this one...this one just takes the cake. Like even the motivation of the villain is dumb and doesn't explain why he's making -dead mells- why couldn't he just make a designer child and be done with it? MC letting himself get beaten last chapter was dumb too. And not just having his spirits make the thing explode with all their mana is just as dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread