Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mutual Love

Oh come on, we all know Sasae probably is already ahead of them by at least a few steps.|

k9xWyyj.png

Double-page supporter
Poor Boi was trying to fail nnn and he didnt deserve this!!

Aggregator gang
Is not even going to be theirs.....is going to be Mc and Mirakaba, it is true that she is supposed to be a clone of the queen, she's not going to be actually hers but her clone which are not identical in the true meaning.

Dex-chan lover
sadge why author milking this so hard, we already know mc has a contract with beings close to the godhood yet he has to take whatever is thrown at him from these impotent/sterile nobodies.

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k
It would be funny to end this manga in the current direction! Unfortunately authors don't have balls to do this.

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective

That's one way of putting it. If we treat Deadmells as corrupted beings that got way too close to magic (As in eating a crystal form of magic), then Sasae would just be treated as a battery for future Deadmells.

However, that wouldn't give Clone Queen a chance to have a child. Kind of like dead cells trying to make live cells.

Kinda annoying how the youngest sister is this naive and dumb. "I'm going solve this huge problem aND conspiracy by myself and not ask for help!"

Yeah total waste and bs.

Dex-chan lover
page 7 : stupid brat , where is your manner ? take off your dirty shoes when you get on a clean bed .

page 13 : this plot-twist is so dumb . mirakaba is supposed to be a dumb , air-head , new-born clone girl , but she is able to act and talk like she is the most smartest person , and trick the bratty MC ??????

page 20 : this brat is so weak . a truly cool character will say this : do you really think that im gonna let you kill me for 2 b!tches that i dont even know ? you can do whatever you want with them , i dont care about them . now i will go home and have fun with my girl-friend .
page 11 and page 20 of this chapter : https://mangadex.org/chapter/86900/1

page 23 : the plot is so stupid . so basically , the elf-s just admit that they are even more dumber than a little girl , and they ask her to translate for them . this is like some chinese peoples ask an american little girl to translate ancient chinese books for them .

page 25 :
- why wont you call me father-san ?
- because you are not my father-in-law , you are just my brother-in-law . you are just as stupid as your son .

page 25 and 26 are the start of a typical henta* : a stupid woman leaves her little sister alone with a male stranger , and then he **** her .

page 27 : the elf-s are so stupid : they put her in prison but they didnt strip-search her for hidden weapons or hidden tools that she can use to escape .
does anyone remember that the elf-s intensely strip-search anyone who enters their country in chapter 21 ? https://mangadex.org/chapter/851411/1

page 30 : what a loser . some tentacles are shoving inside the MC 's mouth and a$$hole , and 1 tentacle is $ucking his d!ck , lol .

Group Leader
okay wtf is going on ?? this getting way too fucking weired sigh. this author also did the same for dead tube

Users who are viewing this thread