Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mutual Love

Fed-Kun's army
huh??? is that how to make a child? then what am i doing all this time, inserting my PP to a woman's VV...

Aggregator gang
I guess the queen can’t have kids. So they need to all this crap of making one from genetic material from both of them or possible miscarriage with dead mel material

Double-page supporter
So now even the MC is a massive beta fuck loser, huh? Not only the girls are braindead idiots, but the MC too? Sure... Couldn't come up with anything less retarded to get your "plot" working, huh?

@darkomantais
I think ur right cause he does have way many cracks near his eyes n back

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna I am sorry. Aside from your improper use of the word beta (Cause alpha and beta are just stupid concepts that don't truly exist and have been fucking disproved by the very scientists that came up with them) but even with that being the case, have you even read the manga up to this point? The MC has probably done something to fuck up Ode Seekers plan already, probably something magically or better yet scientific. Wouldn't surprise me to learn the magic that was "stolen" from him is actually poisoning the queens new child as we speak.

Dex-chan lover
@wilddeath I want to correct you on one point, which is that alphas and betas are an actual concept. You're probably talking about that one book talking about wolves where the researcher incorrectly identified some gray wolves as alpha and went back later and corrected himself, but alphas are a thing in many social animals (e.g. in many primates such as gorillas and mandrills), and alpha and beta (and sometimes omega) are terms regularly used in studies. It's just not very applicable to gray wolves themselves because they tend to have family units of a breeding pair and their children.

images

Dex-chan lover
I am so confused, can someone explain what’s happening?

Why is Ode keeping secrets from Sasae when he needs his magic? Couldn’t he have done anything else to get it without resorting to underhanded means?

Also why can’t Ode and Kabano make a child normally?

@AFreshPerspective ode didn't do anything else because he knew sasae is a smart and evil man so he wouldn't have been tricked easily, and i think the "child" they're referring to is an incredibly powerful being, not an actual child.

Sorry there is no way you can make me believe the dude who has all the spirit gods, or whatever, would lose in anyway other than his powers being nullified, and even that is hard to believe, like in the other arc

Users who are viewing this thread