Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Mutual Love

Dex-chan lover
3gxJj8h.png

Dex-chan lover
@xxxNothingxxx

He needed to change his plans. But some of us already see, in exchange for saving one of his "Pawns", he needed to give himself up, to get deeper into this crap.

So, he goes into Ode Seeker's "Secret Lab", break down everything there, and expose Ode Seeker for what he is; Total Scum.

@AFresherPerspective

Their elven, most of their reproductive organs are "Conditional". Some "Conditions" are "Near Death", others are "Giving Wholehearted", or "Certain years". What Ode Seeker seems to want is to bypass those conditions to make his Clone Queen able to bear children...

Fed-Kun's army
In this chapter, I see one guy that needs to be cucked while the other gets dealed with by the deadmell.

NANI?!! The MC lost?! Well if he was gonna go down i guess it would be by a bunch of Mindless magic-sex-sucking Thots reverse gangbanging him lmaoo!!

I'm so confused by this arc, I hope they have an exposition near the climax cause a lot of what happened will fly over my head if not

Aww MC finally "lost", still I doubt he's going to just let them suck all his magic power. Hell the spirits in him won't let it happen most likely. I rekon something will happen with his sister and he'll go berserk. Still now another month wait for the follow up. See you all then.

Aggregator gang
After everything that happened before we all know this is gonna turn completely upside down...

so let's start guessing how...

i don't know if there is a novel for this but...

i they they are gonna make alot of sasae clones and it will be revealed later that Sasae will be in control with all of them

i want this arc to end, this is very boring... I enjoyed the daba arc a lot more

Dex-chan lover
Im thinking if they put all those research materials and the power of magic, they will concluded that they can induce artificial insemination of sperm, or like the modern technology of producing a child between egg and sp**m cells.

If both of them are not able to produce enough egg or sp**m cells count, they can count on science like they do now...
The level of technology shown to us by them until now was enough to study how life was being produce inside the womb or how it happens.

Well, to be frank, im glad this is kind of a plot.... to think that our special MC has a chance to be the one who will produce such an excellent child to the queen, not Mirakaba...

Users who are viewing this thread