Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Recoup

Dex-chan lover
page 9 : yo bratty girl , calling it "kenrouga-kun" is extremely rude , it is a dog , but it is a very old and ancient spirit god , you can only use "kun" with boys who are younger than you .

page 10 : "the north fortress is the most important point for stopping d!ck smell monsters" . it is funny that they bring this up now , at chapter 30 , because the 1st d!ck smell problem has been unsolved since chapter 1 . their most important priority should be completely destroying the 1st d!ck smell problem at its roots , but instead they have just traveled around the world to different countries .

Double-page supporter
@SingLove My issue isn't with the family bonding, I also love that, it's super focusing on it at the expense of everything else, the writing suffers for it, the first two arcs had a lot more 'breathing room' if that makes sense, we can agree to disagree though.

Dex-chan lover
so the "main character" 's great plan is :

- im too stupid to think of a solution for the "mira-chan" problem , so i will just give up , and risk everyone 's lives and gamble everything on my fake sister / fake aunt . even though she is only a 10-years-old brat , but she is a genius , a prodigy , the most smartest human on earth . she can give you the answers / the solutions for any questions .

- oh yeah ? can she answer these questions : what is the secret of the universe ? how to stop all the wars on earth ? how to stop hunger in every countries on earth ? What Have I Got In My Pocket ? right now , what am i thinking in my head ? what is the exact number of hair on her head ? what is the exact number of sand on this beach ? what is the exact current number of population on earth ? ...... ?

- er , obviously , she cant answer those questions .

- stupid brats .

---------------------------------

- sister 3 : so the result of my brain-storming is : attacking giant mira-chan with a mithril weapon .

- everyone else : thank you , captain obvious , that is what we are doing right now : attacking the small d!ck-smell monsters with mithril weapons . and the giant is the source of the small monsters , so sooner or later , we will have to attack her with our mithril weapons . and how do you know that attacking her will separate her and your brother ?

- sister 3 : it is just my stupid theory . please risk your lives for my stupid plan , and become my meat-shields .

- everyone else : ok , we will do it because we are stupid .

@daywithoutgames I could not have said it better. The plot holes are so flagrant and the decisions of the characters are so non-sensical. Why am I still reading this? Oh yeah, Gigant like Mira-chan!

@daywithoutgames why take it super literal... If ur mom says ur the most handsome/beautiful , would you believe it? Ofc that is only applicable to the persons; ur mom ever meet/significance of your existence to her life...

Anyways, the one who could achieve everything is the one who is good at lying and has the resolve to sacrifice anyone no exemptions ...

Well i think mc is really capable but his goal is still to be a shadow that supports them, he wants her step sisters to be always the hero. He knows better than anyone else thats why he is a good liar, manipulate and can gamble/sacrifice anyone to his likes.

Dex-chan lover
a reminder that the 9-tails-dog is 1 of the highly gods of this world , it is not some lowly servant dog , messenger dog of a bratty boy , or a lowly mounted dog of a bratty girl .

and https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-cat-is-fine-too

51048601797_7d4cd1e055_c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread