Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki - Vol. 7 Ch. 30 - Recoup

Dex-chan lover
> Teacher Hamera was the nicest teacher to be close with.
Damn MC, you're too good to get the interest of the girls....

> The bond of MC and loli sister indeed transcendent blood relationship.
They already overcome the adoptive family status and the sister and onii-san is going strong here than ever...

> MC: "Im here Hinana-chan"
While fully being naked after Hinana post her pantsu while falling in the sky.
Please cover it. Hinana-chan will be flustered and might be blushing every time she see you

Hooollld up a minute?! Sience my ass!! She's using a freakin flintlock!! While the bullet is a modern bullet with percussion cap!!
It wont freakin shoot at all!! Is the mangaka did any research at all about history of firearms?!! At least the types?!!
This TRIGGERS me as a manga artist!

@RizkyArrydesta i totally agree... but well, what can i say i saw so much worse... my expectation to find logic in manga that contain magic theme are very low or inexistent.

Group Leader
@Abedeus I honestly didn't even know what this was about lol will go with Familiars* after reading it through sounds better and fits 🤔😅

Dex-chan lover
How is there ever supposed to be any tension in the story when the miraculous-chad-god-king-Mc ALWAYS know exactly what to do all the time?

Is he about to actually smash the youngest sister first out of his 3 family members!?

As long as he smashes his Step-Mom at some point, I'll be happy lol!

Double-page supporter
This arc could've been amazing if the author simply resisted the urge to turn Hinana into a Black Hole Sue, the manga is at its best when Sasae is scheming, cruising for chicks, and learning new magic IMO

Fed-Kun's army
@Two_cans
I think all he's really done with her is give her pleasure through massages (the kind you'll see in a JP AV). I don't think he's actually had sex with her.
But then again, a lot of details of the manga I've forgotten. I may need to re-read while it's still only at 30 chaps....

@gaigous
They aren't going to do that. The whole premise of this manga isn't about him, it's about them as a family and how he pushes them to grow. It was the same with the older sister. And frankly, I enjoy that....he makes his family the front heroes while he's the shadow hero but he actually make it part of his scheming that they aren't just posers but can raise to the occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread