Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Stage 20!

Aggregator gang
Isn't page 16 second square wrong? Their text are swapped I think.
English not my first language so don't judge me.

Dex-chan lover
I'm more interested in the reasons why he broke up, she doesn't seem to be that hard to like once in a relationship (as long as that princess character wasn't her true side) 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@korewasubarashii I absolutely hate when a rival character appears, but not here, cause I want the FMC to step up her game and stop treating the MC poorly

Argh! We didn't need a stupid triangle!

Thanks for the update!😊

Not gonna lie, might be the first time I prefer the rival character. She‘s kinda adorable.

some of you scare me...this new girl literally said that she will not be faithful and that she wants 10 boyfriends to do her bidding and follow her every whim. she's a crybaby attempting to emotionally bully Sugita into entering a manipulative relationship with her...and you want her to win?

i'm glad she's here to maybe help light a fire under Yumihara's butt and actually make a move at Sugita. but other than that this new girl is a laughably unlikable character.

@100thlurker regardless, she's comparing him to a bunch of characters programmed to follow her every whim, and she's attempting to emotionally manipulate him into re-entering a relationship with her (which he clearly doesn't want) while being blatantly two-faced about it to others around her.

this new character is not a good person and people should not be rooting for this kind of behavior. she's a great antagonist though!

One of the characters that seem nice in a story to bring about progress, but you absolutely do not want to meet irl

Dex-chan lover
Never expected to like the competing female love rival, but she's a total airhead and pretty funny lol.

Dex-chan lover
another woman who thinks a man is an object. Rootin for the MC

Users who are viewing this thread