Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Stage 20!

Wow, people actually like that entitled bratty girl? I know it’s supposed to be a comedy so her attics are supposed to be funny, but I met way too many people like her while working in retail to care for her.

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster Sorry to tell you, but the way I read it, the "spoiled demon princess" is indeed her own self. Prim and proper is a mask that she can barely keep up at work, fun and lively she can handle with (boy)friends as long as they keep up with her every demand (and go along with whatever story she's made up in her own head).

But I do agree that I like her - as a rival, since the main couple need something shake them out of their current rut.

(And if this had been another manga I'm sure rival girl would have been redeemable for MC - but within the bounds of this manga I'd cheerfully point her towards cafe owner who might need some of her energy while being able to impart some adultness upon her ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Lynkaster Oh, I'll easily give that she was drawn cuter, and if we're getting deep then it was her true self so easier to like than a false facade.

Buut for a long-term relation, she'd have to show some ability to listen and learn at least to suit my taste XD

Fed-Kun's army
hrmm they made it seem way more serious then it actually seems to be? here she just seems a little whacky but overall just lovey

Aggregator gang
Isn't that kinda manipulative?

If I got to know her more and more I can picture how she'd turn out and it's wonderful but seeing her real side just so suddenly, the first impression I got was straight-up "clingy and annoying" which isn't a good look at all

Edit: grammar uwu cuz i can

Users who are viewing this thread