Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Final Stage!

Dex-chan lover
Felt slightly rushed, but nothing unresolved, if anything... everything got resolved really quickly.

That's why you don't automatically say no until you actually KNOW who the person is (unless u already in a relationship). *smh she didn't think it would be her childhood friend who introduced her to games, now she regretted it. Oh well, she got the ml now~

Dex-chan lover
If it could have been longer, we would have the drama with that crush so... IT'S TOTALLY FINE IT ENDED LIKE THIS

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto exactly. I would have liked to read more of this manga...but if it means that we avoided unnecessary drama (this last chapter is probably author’s way to let us know that he/she had more in mind) then for once I’m okay with it.

The prospective marriage partner would have been perfect triangle drama material. How would Sugita have fared against her first love who's a game programmer?! Good thing he already sealed the deal!

Fed-Kun's army
Potential love triangle plot tossed because author probably had to end the series early but whatever, nice ending still

Dex-chan lover
As everyone said, you can see how the other guy was gonna be a whole ass rival if the manga got to continue with how perfect he seemed for her. Poor part-timer, it was nice when you were shipping their will they, won't they relationship but now that they're together it's just bitter reminders of single you are. Hopefully master won't kick them out lol.

But nonetheless still a good read and a good end. At least the author give us a couple and a soon to be married. Not like some manga where they end it with an open ending and i hate that kind of ending. Im gonna miss this manga T-T

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad we avoid that drama.

I can see had it not been axed, MC wouldn't have confessed last chapter and drama would ensued with the old crush.

So I'm really glad this ends on a good note.

Users who are viewing this thread