Game Yaru kara 100-en Kashite! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - Stage 25!

Dex-chan lover
... I pressed the colour inversion button... And, the colour changed version somehow seems to be a bit more detailed?

Dex-chan lover
@ICYCOZY just came here to comment that. I was thinking: Why he keep calling her assistent manager? He will still call her like that?

YOOOOOOOOIOOIOIOOOOOOOOO THIS IS SONGOOD AND CUT ING YMEOEDDEEEKEJWLD

THANK YOU SCANLATORS FOR HELPING CURE MY DEPRESSION

Didn't expect this ended so quickly. This is a nice story!. The ending is also satisfying though it felt rushed.

Thank you for muncher scanlator for your hard work!!

😆Ahhhhhh!!!! I thought there was only going to be a little development. But that was a massive jump!!!!😍
I hope this is not the end!

Thanks so much for the translation!!😊

I hope they make a spin-off, of them dating or something, or go the Tonari no Seki-san Route and keep releasing extra chapters

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the pacing was fine... we just jumped like 4 bridges and took a spaceship. Unfortunately, it's about to end soon.

Whoa that escalated quickly

Edit: Talking about her name, there's a common thing that as a Japanese, you only know your colleagues' surname. They change their way of calling each other to their given name once they're getting closer. In this case, Sugita only knows her surname so she ask her given name after he confessed to her

Users who are viewing this thread