Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Good day. I am writing this message thinking fondly of the dedication and hard work scanlators put to providing us peasants manga. They put all of their efforts into scanlating, but why do they do it? Is it because they do it as a hobby? Or do they do it to provide happiness to others in need of one? There's no mistaking that their reasons are profound. But whether or not they do it for others or themselves, one cannot deny the fact that what they are doing changes the world, because what better way to bring about change than to give happiness to others? This manga has brought me happiness the second I have read it. I have never wanked to a non-h manga before, but the last few pages changed this. It is quite literally a life changing event for me. And so I would like to kindly ask, with all my heart, who do I need to fellaciate to get more chapters?

Thank you, Regards.

Dex-chan lover
anyone know the origincal sauce for this? can't seems to find it in syosetu

Dex-chan lover
Not really there yet, but

ctoqFeL.png

It's understandable why though lol

Dex-chan lover
If you ask me it's weird to be stuck to the laws or ideas of this world when reading a story about different world.

Users who are viewing this thread