Gamer ga Isekai Konten Shite Harem Jinsei e Continue suru Sou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Episode 4

Dex-chan lover
The PLOT is strong in this manga.
giphy.webp

MC really stick his d*ck in crazy (Holly).
He's really too soft.
Fortunately for him, this manga is a stupid manga.

Dex-chan lover
At first I was intrigued by the plot, not the "plot", but now it's become too nonsensical. Why do authors always use the trope of minions kidnapping and assaulting the MC then them getting no real repercussions, or MC forgiving them easily? I hate that trope!

Dex-chan lover
At first I was intrigued by the plot, not the "plot", but now it's become too nonsensical. Why do authors always use the trope of minions kidnapping and assaulting the MC then them getting no real repercussions, or MC forgiving them easily? I hate that trope!
I do too... I mean, I guess it's usually only let go and forgiven when it's a comedy series.... but still....

Dex-chan lover
Not that I don't agree, but most erotica is nonsensical. Sooner or later the MC will bang them all most likely as a punishment for their next act of stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
lmao lil bro gets abducted and still gets a nice fuck out of it at the end huh

Dex-chan lover
A certain mother would definitely not be as lenient with those dumb backwards bitches as MC was. I don't know what kind of 'strength' he seeks to gain from learning Holly's example, but I think her involvement is highly unnecessary.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Up to this point, him having lost his past-life memories, I can say it's okay since he would lose it all anyway after all the porking he will be doing regularly.

Dex-chan lover
I think i would be ok with him losing his stick, since it seems all his thoughts are going through it at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread