Gamers!

Group Leader
@Lance4946 First, I am not the translator, @Huscarl is (as I have said in each chapter comments). I am merely the uploader. In regards to your question, yes, he has not dropped this series. He is currently translating 3 series, redrawing 4 series, all while going to work/school. Please try not to stress him out. For a regular update on the next chapter, join our discord: https://discord.gg/GSMacX8hJn.

don't know why, but the word hololive gamers keep spining inside my head

Finally, the best scene of the anime is about to happen! Can't wait for the next issue to be translated!

Double-page supporter
When imagination fails, just write a "story" about how the hottest girl in school happens to be totally into your hobby and inexplicably falls in love with the self insert protag.

I think the humor ist kind of cool, but it's damn repetitive. It's always conversation -> both misunderstand -> result is funny.

And in the end I get get always frustrated about them not saying the important parts.

Even Uehara, who has supposedly good communication skills is not even attempting to tell Hoshinomori that Aguri is actually his girlfriend. Even if you are suspicious of their relationship you would tell someone, hey no you actually misunderstood, that's my girl.

My experience with communication disorder is more like you saying things that don't fit the mood, or starting conversations that are boring / don't lead anywhere. The overthinking part is true as well to some degree, but their way of omitting facts is next level shit. I also get that the Japanese language can be kind of vague in that conversation can be interpreted differently factoring on the context, but as I said they are straight out omitting the important parts and for me that seems kind of forced.

FOR FUCKS SAKE the manga association was founded over a month ago and you didn't resolve the misunderstand with your damn girlfriend about her cheating with your friend / about you cheating with another girl, don't you talk at all?

As you see, I can't continue reading this if I want my desk to stay intact.

Users who are viewing this thread