Gaming rants/news (Mega Thread?)

Aggregator gang
I fucking hate having a limited plan these retards have me on 50 gigs a month what am I supposed to play with that my p*nis? these games nowadays are so goddamn storage heavy I can't download any actual big AAA games cause the lowest they go now is 60 gigs, zero consideration for people that lack the space and/or the data to download it, I'm stuck playing indies or old games cause they are less data intensive than modern ones, not like I can even play ff16 anyway since it is a ps5 exclusive and diablo IV is a data hell hole that gets constant big updates. man this data isn't even enough to last me the end of the month just reading manga

Dex-chan lover
Technically gaming news, ILLUSION was thought to be dead but they came back under a new name ILLGAMES. So it's just a rebranding. Apparently their new ToS prohibit modding but I doubt that's gonna stop anybody.

Dex-chan lover
I fucking hate having a limited plan these retards have me on 50 gigs a month what am I supposed to play with that my p*nis? these games nowadays are so goddamn storage heavy I can't download any actual big AAA games cause the lowest they go now is 60 gigs, zero consideration for people that lack the space and/or the data to download it, I'm stuck playing indies or old games cause they are less data intensive than modern ones, not like I can even play ff16 anyway since it is a ps5 exclusive and diablo IV is a data hell hole that gets constant big updates. man this data isn't even enough to last me the end of the month just reading manga
The only game that fit less than 50 gigs a month are Jun Maeda games.

Dex-chan lover
Technically gaming news, ILLUSION was thought to be dead but they came back under a new name ILLGAMES. So it's just a rebranding. Apparently their new ToS prohibit modding but I doubt that's gonna stop anybody.
I still remember the Nocturnal Illusions and TS MAKO made by ILLUSION. BTW TS MAKO IS THE FIRST TS GAME!

Users who are viewing this thread