Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Did he just went from lvl 1 to 123 with a single kill? Come on man.

Great for him his head didn't pop like a watermelon when the super-tiger stomped on it.

The explanation for why dismantle works on living beings could just be because of luck. The skill dismantle would have a very low chance of actually working in a living being but because of his luck it's a op skill

Why tf did he drop his sword.... This is already generic so there's nothing much to point here, for the first ch it's a 4 out of 10

The first time I see a bunch of kids, I already have a low expectation about MC's personality and his classmate. As usual, a naive kindhearted kid Japanese MC. I guess the story is about progress, growth, and development with this kind of MC. The purpose is for MC to become an adult and happy.
The country representative, the people who are in the auction are totally zero IQ dumb animals, They don't even think of MC as a slave who can be trained and useful, they straight treat him like actual trash.
With this, I also didn't expect anything from characters in that world.
Well, this is cliche Isekai manga, nothing to expect.

This is a garbage level of writing that I haven't seen since Faliure Frame. How can his base level skills do anything to a monster strong enough to send him straight up to over 100. It's already kind of ridiculous to consider the cook class a non combat class when it has fire magic and the dismantle that can butcher living monsters. Why couldn't it be a a weak monster and then we'd have a fun arc where he goes from hunting small water monsters that drop potable water sacks, all the way up to something like the big cat with healing meat. It would make the whole thing seem more earned.
Also, what kind of auction house would not test the skills of the slaves they sell just to make sure they aren't underselling good resources. By all means a cook is considered low class, but it's still a class, why would no one make him cook a few dishes to test what happens. Even if he couldn't make magic food, rich people should know the value of a tasty meal, would you say no to a FREE high quality chef? You could name whatever price you wanted, they didn't give a starting bid.

Last edited:
Trash
And I don't mean it metaphorically or rhetorically or poetically or theoretically or in any other fancy way.
Literally just trash

Dex-chan lover
Zero originality, looks like shit, and it doesn't seem like the plot is going to be any good. Terrific, perfect for an isekai trash like me.

Users who are viewing this thread