Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@ADende well the way i see it is that that world is not a game, so it could really just be the monster severely underestimating and not putting in enough force to absolutely splatter that guy, there's also luck the claws should have went right through him but he got hit by the paw i guess

Double-page supporter
They are stupid. Even a cook is essential in helping them, even if from behind the scenes. Even more so when/if they need replenishment or healing. Food is as important as other magic... imagine if the cook imbues his magic in it & whatnot.

Reading enough Isekai with good cooks as the MC has me hating every single entities that reject them for their 'lowly job title'.

Ah you know what? A cook is the topmost, apex predator if you look at it from their own POV. THEY COOK OTHER LESSER BEINGS FOR THEMSELVES & OTHER HUMANS. No matter what animals or plants, if they're edible, a cook can use them all for food! Isn't that terrifying enough for you warmonger folks? Huh? No beings can escape a cook if you're food materials to them!!!

Edit: Wtf that instant leveling up had me reeling with astonishment. That monster cat's a high-level monster lol. That's right. He, as a cook, is the topmost apex predator no one ever anticipates! Don't piss off your local cook as well! You never know if they're actually a hero hunter that kills monsters for food X"D

Dex-chan lover
what kind of stupid people that bring people against their will into their world,
and then after they "seems" have no value,
they discard them
that kind of people, country/kingdom need to be destroyed

>LV 123 by using fire and cutting magic from level 1
fuck this trash

Aggregator gang
Heroes? Auction? They just sugar coated the word slave....what the hell? And if you ain't gonna accept him as a hero why is there a problem if he just leaves? That dumping him to die was totally unnecessary. Guess if the plot say revenge now we don't even need to make the revenge part make any sense. Way too cliche like revenge story are already cliches as it is but if the author has the ability they can still make the cliche stand out in the valley of clichés. And that is a proven fact.
Ugh, whatever I'm bored and got nothing else to read rn, might as well.

Healing Food ? Bruh aint that freaking op ? He got healED in one second. The fucking holy skill is useless compare to this one. I dont think there is any healing ability to match this one. Imagine greating a huge pot on a battlefield the soldiers would recover on fly. xD

Fed-Kun's army
why is it that people in isekai always have horribly flawed logic? Even if someone has a job like chef wouldnt they still be useful? Plus is no one else wants them couldnt you just buy them cheap?

Dex-chan lover
So why did he push him in at the last second? He was going in anyway that was completely pointless
And he didnt exactly trick you he said random country he never said anything about a city lol

Fed-Kun's army
Pretty much same as all the others. But, of course, I'll dig in! Itedakemasu!

Another trash isekai. I love it! Good trash!
Not being sarcastic here, I live for this kind of trash. The good trash which is just the author self-inserting making himself a god-level being while still trying to bullshit its way out of mediocrity by attempting to put on a twist of some sort, but it turns out it has already been done.
I. Love. It.

Interesting twist tho forced. Junk food is good shiet tho. Love it. I'll consume anything.

Users who are viewing this thread