Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Before commenting on the OP skill, it almost certainly depends on his stats which they never looked at. They would have evaluated him based on their common knowledge of the classes capabilities which would be based on a more reasonable stat build and not 2 maxed stats (and I doubt most people in that world would be able to start with one of them maxed, let alone 2). He is likely a Pun-Pun like min/maxed build which is a problem that has plagued tabletop RPGs for decades, with his busted Luck being what takes him from weak to OP.

Also, he SHOULD have died there, Ignition only made the cat monster mad, and it could have easily killed him. A skill is not OP if you die 3/4 times you try to use it. Luck is easily the most broken stat in most settings, and his is maxed.

From reading some of the web novel
Each letter stat represents a range of correction G is 0, F is 1-2, E is 3-5 D is 6-10, C is 11-15, b is 16-20, A is 21-30, S is 31-50 and EX is anything over 50
skills are affected by stats, and dismantle requires touch

I do not know if this is intrinsic to him, something the class gets at level 1, him leveling up so much (levels over 100 are very rare
there is a level limit and the condition to break it is very hard, to go above level 100 you need to defeat something that out levels you be ~100 levels, above 200 requires 150 levels, and above 300 requires a 200 level difference. 100 levels is hard enough
), or the forest he is on, but
he gain skills from eating the monsters he defeats

Dex-chan lover
@NoForcee The sad thing is that they could have just literally sent him out to a town as, ya know... a FUCKING COOK! He is literally an occupation that isn't a surprise to anyone. If anyone can't normally see the status, he could have just been sent to a town to live and be entirely forgotten. No revenge bullshit, no problems with a pissed off hero. Instead, they decided to grimderp.

a pretty by-the-numbers start to the story.

not much of a reaction to the whole "human auction" thing going on. i get the distress at being seen as undesireable but come on dude, thats hardly the main issue with all this.

beyond that its kind of silly how the human traffickers had to go out of their way to be villains here, to the point that instead of simply doing as they said they were going to, they actively throw him into a high-level area and even feel the need to push him through the door despite him already trying to go through it. like even without all that, they still would have been evil so...laying it on a bit thick.

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst : To me getting rid of him like that makes me think that either there is something with the summoning that they are hiding from their population and they do not want one talking to the commoners, possibly that they resorted to summoning to begin with, or the "heroes" are not people to them but weapons to use and discard likely with someone else taking the credit.

Fed-Kun's army
If the dismantle skill has no restriction he will be too OP...

>boohoo nobody recognize me (except this girl)
>boohoo we were summoned to another world and sold out
>boohoo I've got a useless skills and nobody values me (except the girl)
>boohoo they throw me away in a forest to die
>boohoo I'm about to die
>whoa, suddenly useless skills aren't useless at all and actually OP as fuck!
>whoa, I'm leveled godzillion times and now OP as fuck too!
>REVENGE THEM! (except the girl)
All in the same first chapter. Into the gutter it go.

Dex-chan lover
GM! That "Dismantle" skill works on living beasts! Fix that.

Yeah, those scummy nobles are unnecessary scummy. But maybe they had to kill him off in that manner, as to a) not upset the other heros and b) maybe the hero summoning is a secret to the public and he couldn't be left on his own device. (Maybe other heros left alone came back and stirred up trouble.)
But come on. Not one noble could spare 1 lousy GC to buy him as a cook? To see, if he might actually have use as a summoned hero? Must have been his Luck EX at work.

Well, so far I'm as thrilled about this isekai, as those nobles about that cook. But at least I want to see chapter 2-5 before condemning it (and yet continue to read it anyways. 😔)

Dex-chan lover
@Seink : if it is standard for his class, and they rated the class a the lowest level, then it 100% has restrictions, and factors that affect its effectiveness. The class has a low rating for a reason.

MC has 2 things on his character sheet that stand out as busted, his strength definitely depends on one or both of them.

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13: "MC has 2 things on his character sheet that stand out as busted, his strength definitely depends on one or both of them."
I'd say both as those kind of MCs (, those with "trash"-skills,) most of the times rely on synergy effects and additional synergy effects later on with additional skills. And this isekai doesn't look like it will surprise us too often.

More like Garbage story, or "random isekai story number 18 : I want to take revenge + I'm unable to show any normal human reflexion while still being presented like one".

Hey, at this rate, I wonder how this isekai civilisation is still running with this type of broken logic.
Is this so difficult to ask for a background that makes sense? I don't ask for a Tolkien immensity, I just want to read something without thinking constantly "lol wtf no".

Users who are viewing this thread