Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The moment I saw his character sheet i'm like 'Oh. Yeah, he could probably tell which part of anything edible is delicious and then instantly cut it up with that Dex and make a critical hit to make even better pieces of meat from it with that luck.'

I mean, did they only look at the jobs and ignore the EX stats or could they not look at the abilities / stats actually , or is cook simply known to be very weak , since who the hell would send a cook out into the wilderness and expect him to return alive?

Edit : As I was reading some of the WN chapters MTLed, the answer to my second part came out.
Basically, they were only able to check name, job & skills with their appraisals, whereas the MC has a better one.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, here we go again.. But seeing as I actually like class- revenge isekai's i'll probably like this even if it's another edgy harem comedy.

KkIkl0K.gif

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini : My guess is they could not see them. The auctioneer did not call them out and the first stat block shown is just name, class, level and skills. EDIT : apparently you were editing your post with the answer while I was double checking the manga chapter. :(

@Echonic : Keep in mind his class is NOT a revenge target for once...

Aggregator gang
@kamishiniyari that was the interesting part to me, not only was MC auctioned off (and failed bid haha) but the whole class was auctioned off like cattle regardless of what skills they had.

The way of bucking the trend here would be to have all the class secretly (or openly) plot their escape or revenge instead of just the MC, but I'm not the one writing haha

Fed-Kun's army
I thought dismantle only work on dead things... Also I don't think that big cat's fur can even burn, too short so it's hard to spread. Ignite shouldn't even do any damage to a 100+ level monster cat. This just gonna be another op isekai from the beginning.
Also what's with this "luck ex" and "dexterity ex'. Seems broken already

Dex-chan lover
This is garbage alright.
Killed some super monster with a single use of one skill. He should have died a hundred times over, just the paw was enough to make him a splotch of blood on the dirt
Level up to lvl 123 by killing ONE monster
And ooohhh deus ex machina he has healing food!

Into the garbage can this goes.

Fed-Kun's army
@DragonTiger ... I ALWAYS build DEX since faster atk rate means more chances to crit and apply chance effects like stuns and poisons! +50000 base atk or millions of proc's in the blink of an eye, i'll chose the procs ty!

Dex-chan lover
If dismantle is such a powerful skill why is he rank C? Are other higher grade skills/jobs just mountain busters or something. Like "Pssh you can kill a high level monsters with a single skill? I can cut down 100 Demon lords by farting in their general direction"

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x : It is not powerful without broken stats. The class is evaluated based on the stats someone from that world would have, not the MC's stats.

@Goretantath : it looks like they have speed under Agility. Dex likely represents fine motor control, and skill with precision work. Ya know surgeons hands

Another one of those "weakest/shitty/garbage" in the title but op in reality.

If dismantle could do that to a high leveled living monster, that should be S rank skill, since it's an immediate kill toward any beast

Dex-chan lover
oh how smart, the MC used a useless skill to kill a difficult creature in combat, surely the author is a MASSIVE genious.

Fed-Kun's army
a japanese revenge manga where nobody is grinning like an idiot monkey???

Users who are viewing this thread