Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Fucking A! a 4am chapter? dont mind if i do!
ty for this chapter and the fast releases, just try to pace yourself and dont get overworked

Fed-Kun's army
You ever read stuff about actual real life shit and just get super depressed. It's like why even bother.

I'll just stick to reading this, being a neet (living inside the ventilation system of this office building) and going with the flow. Don't worry, it's probably not illegal because I work in this office building and technically they never said I couldn't live here.

Fed-Kun's army
HAN-DIE? really appreciate if L not on lower case. Got me thinking for a minutes there. Anyway, thank you for the chapter

Too much name,i dont remember who are who and i even mistook Kana as Dolce

Tip for readers. the "DIE DIE DIE DIE" is not Kanan telling someone to die, it's her terrified that SHE'S going to die. It should have been TLed as "I'LL DIE I'LL DIE I'LL DIE I'll DIE", honestly. Still don't know how TLers make these kind of mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
"I was expecting you master"

Now that's isn't ominous or anything...

Dex-chan lover
Spartan training right at the start.
MC's not spoiling Kana was super welcome to me...

Though, i think Kana as a big eater is directly correlated to her Mana as a magician...
But as a man of culture, there's an obvious reason she eat big. I will not mention it on here, because i know the answer already on you

Dex-chan lover
I like how she's uncomfortable with the outfit and he's like be grateful
Then it immediately jumps to fan service 😩

After she gets cleared ,she will decline the offer from the noble daugther cause she fell in love (is probably the clique that the author wants,btw im just guessing so i dont really need to put spoiler tag)

Users who are viewing this thread