Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

If you can understand it, just be thankful.

Thank you for translating. It’s been so long, that I had to reread from chapter 1 just to remember the story.

Thanks for the translation.
It's comprehensible enough to understand what's going on, but I'd recommend using a little more than 10% human mind to go over and smooth the machine translation.

Damn dude you really took it on yourself to do a translation while not knowing japanese. Man, I have a lot of respect for you. I'm sure this attitude will take you far in life too. I hope you can continue to keep being you!

Dex-chan lover
well this one kinda the worse one. I'm sorry
maybe you should upgrade your A.I or your brain

Dex-chan lover
Ai-chan 2021: Dude, WTH is this?

It's like you put words together randomly. You need a different machine translator because the translation is wrong. Very wrong. Getting an editor will not help because the translation is wrong. Ai-chan doesn't want to disparage people for trying, but wrong translation is wrong translation.

Typesetting is good, just need to find a translator.

Group Leader
Sorry For The Trash Translation Pardon me.
I ll improve Thanks for feedback

Whelp, I couldn't understand a single line of that. Not saying that to mean anything else (eg, towards the individual attempting to translate)- just saying that's completely incoherent to me; As in, it's beyond <absurdist and nonsensical, but you can get bits of the plot from it> and straight into <why are these words together>. Like, from "He hit the sky banana so long!" to "five up white smurf smooch" [this attempt being the latter]. There's just no connection in the phrasing to go off of, to build a framework. So instead of guessing what a sky banana is and what "he" is doing to it, you're stuck trying to figure the sentence itself out. Gotta raise my eyebrows up above my head at the "it's comprehensible" comments. Maybe it's just in a different language than I'm expecting.. :p

One consideration for the translator, though, if they're looking to avoid criticism: Since Mangadex's staff adamantly refuses to allow us to block individual translators, please consider creating an actual Mangadex group for any iffy translations you're considering releasnig rather than putting them into the <no group> group. At that point the "it's for those who want it" arguments work, compared to now where it's basically being shoved into everyone's face regardless of whether they want it or not. :S

@Vishwasid2
If I'm gonna be honest, the quality of the translation was quite bad, it doesn't use the proper word and the line up was confusing making the dialogue not giving any good impression and flow of the story at all.
And no hard felling but since Party scan hasn't drop the series yet, so I'm still gonna wait for their translation to come out, because to be honest their translation is much better.

Dex-chan lover
Well, the translation is bad but, keep doing it, I'm sure you will improve in no time. Good luck!

Fed-Kun's army
Some of the badly translated/untranslated words and phrases can actually be fixed with a bit of Japanese understanding. Just a bit of knowledge in Japanese grammar can be a great help.
Context can also help a lot in translating.
Also, I think unusual words and slang don't work well with machine translation.

(My only experience is google translating Japanese web novels though so I have no idea what I'm talking about...)

Reading this, I feel like being isekai to manhua world, trying to understand high level cultivation book

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if the translation makes no sense or I've not read this for too long, but I think I barely understood half of the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread