Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Typeset is well done but text is inhumanly english'ed with no quality check or rewriting

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Many parts have been difficult to understand, but I got most of them. As others pointed out you (the translator) need a proofreader. The typesetting was really okay, but as also pointed out, you'd make a better impression, if you absolutely keep the pages monochrome within the chapter, if they have been monochrome to begin with. -> page 13 (I'm guessing, but could it be it was meant as a marker and you forgot about it?)

Again, ty for translating it. I like the story, too.

I liked the translation a lot, just maybe proof read once its done and make sure it sounds right :)

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the effort, but it is a bit.. hard to understand.

Brave Garbage Translation for the Garbage Brave............. I'm sorry I just really wanted to say that, but at the same time, thanks for the translation seriously felt like years waiting for the next chapter to be trans.

epik, so are you going to continue translating, even if it takes a month at least we know someone is working on it :>

Dex-chan lover
this one in particular was amazing
5MIoDOxj_o.png

jokes aside, hopefully people get interested in translating/proofreading this now

Dex-chan lover
i feel like my brain cells are dying reading this
garbage translator fits the title well

an attempt was made but I would say it needed more quality checking before a release 2/10

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate that you made an effort to translate it, but did you read the story and then read what you put down? It's unintelligible. Machine translations can be very good, but you absolutely have to pay attention to what's coming out of the translator in order to make the wording understandable T-T

Thanks for trying, but get someone to proofread for you. I can't really understand what's going on most of the time.

Dex-chan lover
it was an attempt, and that's nice, but don't mind me for hoping someone with a bit more skill will redo the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread