Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

@iwizesol <-yes i'm iwizesol🤧

a filler fantasy, not bad but not good.

like the free water you get at a restaurant... just something to hold on to before your meal comes...

*I think ill copy-paste this every time i see a copy paste plot/story/gimmick/etc..

copy/paste story get s a copy paste comment.....

to be fair though it is ONLY ep 1, give till ep 5 to improve

Carbon copy of "I Became the Strongest With the Failure Frame "Abnormal State Skill" as I Devastated Everything".
Which is already a copy of twenty other isekai. Failure frame is at least entertaining, this is just garbage.

0 agility 0 satimana 0 strength
the author was so lazy he didn't even bother to write any low number like if one has 0 stamina and strength then he should be unable to hold even a spoon or even walk as the force of gravity is stronger than him

also the art is pretty good
it's shame many talented artist like him end up with such a half-assed stories

The art is the only thing I give a passing grade. So far the manga follows a very specific path.
Summon->
but "trash skills"->
summoners be like ew->
get tossed down/into danger zone->
swear revenge->
kill big monster->
get irrelevant level ups that reinforce your already op-ness.

this is always the same things ffs won't they give us some berserks vibes, not fucking random shit fuck who talk to a girl for 8 fucking seconds and then start talking about revenge 10-13 pages later wtf.
at least do like bard loen or the wolf won't sleep.
not fucking cock suckers no 102 who always have "op skills", cmon at least give us good shit to read.

Group Leader
Dunno what people are complaining about. Isekai is a genre. It's in the name, and its also in the tags. Less people would have clicked on this otherwise, lol.

isekai manga with this type of settings is now a trend huh, feels like im reading a chinese novel

Im expecting some fun surviving plot in forest knowing mc is so calm but its parkour to revange plot, that was a surprise

It's a genre piece. What did people expect? It's like every other middle of the road Isekai out there. Sadly I'm not psychic like some of the other commenters so I'll need more than one chapter before I can decide if its bad and make some "clever" crack about garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread