Garbage Brave: Isekai ni Shoukan Sare Suterareta Yuusha no Fukushuu Monogatari

Decent read! It's very interesting for me, hoping for more translated chapters soon ❤️ thank u translators!

Double-page supporter
1. MC transported weak
2. Get stuck in a danger zone.
3. Loli on the cover.
I'm really growing weary of these duplicates, but I'll read because that katana and fur coat is actually dope.

Arifureta... But with cooking skills. Lolz

This will be junk food in between meals.

Contributor
Who changed the title from "Garbage Hero" to "Garbage Brave"?

I just noticed that the MC & heroine greatly resembles that princess & the MC from another manga called Magic is too Behind or something.

@danifa "Slave are normal in that kind of civilization level, because the lack of technology and machine power. Since slave were used for cheap manpower that time. It will be abnormal if the civilization level is same as our time. But like someone say before, even in our time there is slave with different name and slightly different system"

Fuck me another "historical realism" slavery apologist. Firstly it's a fictional setting, any number of socio-economical factors or cultural practices would justify a lack of slavery and thats before we get into the fact that magic fucking exists. Any argument regarding technological level and industry is rendered moot by the widespread presence of magic as technological innovation, manpower requirements and industrial evolution in such a setting would be intimately tied to the aforementioned magic. So any kind of historical realism argument is beyond fucking stupid and again doesnt address the main fucking point which is, and I'm just going to paraphrase myself here:

The problem isn't that slavery exists in a fictional world (I mean its *a* problem) it's the fact that the main character, who in isekai in general and in this particular work is from modern day Japan, instantly buys (literally) into the slavery system. Slavery should be abhorrent to anyone from the modern world but they generally always leap right into it, often compounding it with sexual slavery. It's even fucking stupider here considering the stories central premise is the main character wants revenge because...HE WAS TREATED LIKE A SLAVE. The story casts away its core plot structure to pander to creepy fetishes.

@Uthred most of series that included slave system still not that wrong if the situation for mc is right. Just imagine, when you suddently thrown to another world, lack of information, and you can't trust anybody since the world not kind enough like our world, that world are savage that make many people easy to betray you, if you not clever to look at who is the kind person. And that where slave system take a part, they can't betray you and will give you any information about the world. There also a situation where the mc will buy the slave in order to save the life of that slave like in this manga story. But well, there also the story that fucked enough like isekai harem or skill taker that the mc are just want to make a harem using easy way with buying female Slave

Not sure what you guys are on about... I've seen worse stuff than this rated 8 - 8.5 / 10. I think a lot of people are being affected too strongly by the title.

For the "boring" comments... go read Bastard or something. You're expecting an action manga and got an investigation instead.

For slavery... MC refused to buy even when the shop keeper begged him to and only gave in when he saw the girl was in immediate danger of abuse or death. Sure, he wasn't immediately condemning all of society for allowing slavery at that point, but that's largely because he already viewed society as entirely rotten. Remember, the first thing that happened when he was summoned was basically a slave auction.

I doubt the Japanese have the same attitude in general toward slavery as the typical American anyway. In the US, condemnation of slavery is a social requirement (like supporting feminism, condemning racism, or condemning ephebophilia), because of the history of black slavery there and the various movements to abolish it. The Japanese don't have that same history.

This manga adaptation is litterally trash. One of the worst adaptation I've ever seen.

I f you are intrested in this story, I strongly suggest you go & read the novel. It's been translated and pretty well too.

This manga adaptation leaves out a lot of explanation on what it is happening & why. Therefore a lot of dialogues don't make sense at all.
Also, the manga manages to let the MC seems a chunni boy in almost everything he does, while in the novel he takes sound and logical actions almost always.
Don't know why they choose to adapt the story this way, since it is a pretty good work in its original novel format. It's a pity.

More importantly, from ch 4 onwards a lot of dialogues are mistraslated or completely rewritten from scratch. Sometimes completely changing the meaning, worsening the already dire situation of this manga.

@FumaHD
thanks for the tip
i was wondering how a story missing any common sense or logic managed to get a manga adaptation
the most logical thing so far in this manga has been the op mc and thats already stretching the term considering the base is a g ranked cook job
and funnyly enough thats the first 4 chaps 😅

@FumaHD thanks for suggesting novel. I'm amazed how it's even possbile to turn okayish story into this kind of garbage. Amount of crucial informations that are ommited in this manga left me speechless.

Im gonna be honest, chapter 13 seemed good, but the bad translation ruined it for me sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread