Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The Encounter with the Prince

What a snotty prince. He's like the worst parts of all stereotypical MLs. On the other hand, I feel like I would relate with Riel too hard to fall in love with him. (Ugh, I totally have panda eyes. And I had overgrown bangs because I was too lazy to cut them. I remember thinking that I would cut them next month, multiple times. But they eventually just grew out.) I'll cheer on our FL's romance.

Double-page supporter
omg the FL is so cute 🥺🥺 u go get ur mans girl i support you!!!

Aggregator gang
She didn't like any boy, didn't fall for girly romantic stories, and now she's in love with a boy who looks like a girl...

I didn't knew this novel had an adaptation! That is wonderful! I read the novel and I loved it! I am so happy!!!

I busted out laughing when I saw the prince's character design. It fits his character perfectly

Dex-chan lover
I ship it and also agree. The sleepy kinda look is also my aesthetic 😂

Ah yes.. Gloomy anime boys are the best and those bags under their eyes is a cherry on top.

Dex-chan lover
Noice. Gloomy nice guys can be fun.

On the other hand, just why is "arrogant asshole" an archetype for romance?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm So Happy! I finished the web novel for this last spring and Now I get to read the manga! Happy Day!

Dex-chan lover
MC wore long skirt + visible shoe very rare combination, usually it is dress
Riol is a cutie!

This is one of the case where the heroine ends up with the mob character, I'm looking forward to this manga....

Users who are viewing this thread