The Lady Likes a Nerd over Princes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - The Encounter with the Prince

Very cute chapter and looking forward to more. The art style is also very nice.

I don’t like the school uniform though. For some reason the long pencil skirt with the jacket looks ugly and uncomfortable to me but I guess that’s just me not having a good fashion sense.

Dex-chan lover
For once, we have a guy who isn't too rich, handsome, overconfident and OP as a ML 😆

The title alone was enough to convince me to read it. Nice manga.
The uniforms are nice, though some panels make that skirt look half as wide as it most likely is.
Also, that prince is a jerk. Was expecting a pompous selfish arrogant noble that courts women while treating them like second place, but its looking like the won't-attempt-r***-because-it's-shoujo-and-not-josei kind of jerk. How it will carry on remains to be seen.

Dex-chan lover
I've never understood the appeal behind obnoxious or self important prince troupe, dude is rude af

Fed-Kun's army
CUTE!!! VERY CUTE!! [SLAMS "READING" STATUS]

thank you for picking this up, i'm excited to read more~

kinda sad that these weren't colored or mentioned that the cookies was fucking green bcs riol liked green tea from his hometown lololol, i loved the novel and i'm genuinely excited to see them in manga form

Users who are viewing this thread