Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Date After School

Dex-chan lover
There are few characters from any novel or manga that I've read that I've wanted to die more than this moronic prince and his god awful butler.

ive never felt so much internalised anger in my life. im going to snap his neck the same way he snapped my last nerve, bastard bitch

thank you for the tl!!! :D <3

Dex-chan lover
Straight up stalker and twice attempted kidnapper now. She's too focused on the real love interest to notice that she has a real creep on her hands, but she should really consult someone about this. Like, file a complaint to a minister or someone that can get the king's attention...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappy!

yo, I get he’s a student, and even though there’s at least 4 princes, what kind of prince has this much free time

So because Sharina pays no attention to the obnoxious Prince, who is constantly surrounded by girls and annoyed by it (which is understanble), he thinks Sharina is playing hard-to-get so he keep harrassing her, when it's cleary she doesn't give a flying fuck about him. Goddamn. Anyways, anyone want to help me punch this asshat prince?

Dex-chan lover
Author really did a good job of overplaying the "I have never seen a girl be so uninsterested at me before, therefore I am interested at her now" trope. This prince has every single attribute cranked up to the max to the point of absolute disgust.

Group Leader
local man can't take hint, considered as a "creep" by many!

no seriously, this guy's a creep. the word "No" is just not in his dictionary. he's the first prince, so it's obvious. second prince little brother reveal waiting room

Ironically the best way for her to solve this would be to be to stop hanging around Riol for a bit and stick with her friends they would drive the prince away but her feelings are so strong that she would never leave his side by choice

This author deserves credit for making a character made so well that I feel like punching through my screen everytime he appears. And also credit for the translation team for their work.

oh my goood.I just want an assassin to kill this shithead so riol and her get together.Like can he just fuck off already.

@SiriusFate agreed! What a jerk. But I guess she doesn't mind him though since she has an excuse to stay with her love ;) Thanks translation team!!

Group Leader
This author nails this cliche stereotypical can’t-take-a-no prince character wIthout the ML filter of somehow making that behaviour attractive, but instead portraying that character as how it should be : Friggin annoying

The prince is probably a good guy tbh. At least he's not terrible, and I kinda like him.

@Sebee1 He's been trying to kidnap her multiple times, and can't take obvious hints. Sure it might be because he's more ignorant than a 1 month old, but that would be a terrible situation for future of the kingdom.

The funniest part is how often manga have male leads that behave EXACTLY like this but are portrait as romantic or "desperate poor soul that doesn't know how to express their feelings". This dumb Prince is a hilariously annoying and shallow.

Users who are viewing this thread