Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Date After School

Ugh the prince is so cringey and creepy and giving me lots of secondhand embarrassment I can't with him, though I feel like he grew up into that because of being worshipped by peers and got everything he wanted and so his upbringing has twisted his personality into that... Just like how many "arrogant narcissistic prince rich alpha male wannabe" 2000s trending shoujo ML archetype characters with cringey corny lines like "what an interesting woman", "be happy that now you finally got my attention", etc...

With that said, I agree that despite all that clownery displayed in this manga so far, it's probably more like a mocking of such characters.

oh geez how many chapters of this do i have to deal with until we get sweet sweet karmic justice

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️.

Where is the braindead heroine that's supposed to change the prince and take him away. Appear already and save our girl 😩 the more he tries to romance her eventually the other will see and she might become a target of harassment

Dex-chan lover
The prince was always the center of attention, everyone loves him, so he doesn't understand rejection... And because of this misunderstanding (and the stupidity of the prince) everyone goes with thinking that FL likes him

Dex-chan lover
@piichivy
oh geez how many chapters of this do i have to deal with until we get sweet sweet karmic justice
Well the novel is finished with 23 chap, or 24 I don't know anymore.

The scan shoudn't be long anyway.

Dex-chan lover
The obnoxious prince types are so annoying. His saving grace is he does have a reason for liking her because she’s so unlike every other girl he’s come across. But he can fuck off

@Kingdo Correction to what you said, the novel is not over yet, it has already been translated up to chapter 29, and it's still the starting point of the second arc with the second prince that
Is no good, and definitely worse than the first one

And on a completely different topic, for the third prince that has still to appear, I say that instead of a normal person with common sense, I want the third prince to be the male version of Sharina, who's in love with his personal maid, who's serious or expressionless or something in the like, just so that we can have the double the amount of Sharina's stupidity (Let's be honest she's an idiot (in love), but an idiot that we like and respect)

Users who are viewing this thread