Gariben Jimi Moe Reijou wa, Ore-sama Ouji nado Oyobi denai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Date After School

Aggregator gang
yo can you fuck off. like, right now? please. i don't want to see your dumb prince face again.

Dex-chan lover
The author did a perfect job of encapsulating how friggen annoying that prince is. Holy crap, I want the kill him. I want to kill him I want to kill him I want to kill him. I will kill him.

Thanks for the chapter!

I know we need an antagonist... BUT HOLY FUCK IS THE PRINCE IRRITATING AS ALL HELL!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is...too annoying lmao HAHAHAHA while I get he's supposed to be irksome I don't think I can handle this kind of char at the moment lol...

Maybe i'll take a break from this story for now and read it once a few more chapters are up... thank you so much for the translations tho!!

Dex-chan lover
Omggg when he grabbed her as she was leaving my HEART I SEE THAT BLUSH, WE ALL SAW THAT BLUSH RIOL

There’s a limit to how arrogant and stupid one could be but I don’t doubt there are people who surpass that limit.

lkw

i hate this man so fucking much leave this girl fucking alone i can not wait until he gets his ego crushed when he finally realizes she hates him hopefully in a very public place but i know that he or his assistant is going to pressure the families to intervene to make her his and she is going to be miserable lol not spoilers but that is usually how these types go

Users who are viewing this thread