The Lady Likes a Nerd over Princes

If all else fails, I recommend that Sharina do to this idiot prince what General Alois Eliáš (the unwilling puppet ruler of the Czech Republic during the Nazi occupation) did to some Czech Nazi collaborators during WW2: lace a sandwich with lethal bacteria and let the bugs do their work. The General was investigated by the Gestapo but got away scot-free; this idiot's guards are at best half as competent or ruthless as the Gestapo.

This manga, it looks interesting, I suppose I'll have another chapter 🙂 lol that selfish prince though!

I want to be the first princess and slap the prince, but I don't want to be family with him...

Pretty much everyone other than the two leads have welded the stupid ball to their hands but don't worry, the result is hilarious and it falls off at the end

Dex-chan lover
Riooooolll!!!! After reading the wn in's nice to see what he actually looks like

Aggregator gang
I can’t read this because I get so irrationally angry whenever the prince shows up. For the good of my mood i need to wait until the chapters where he gets his comeuppance are released before i try to read this again. He DOES get his behavior checked right?

Users who are viewing this thread