Gatabutata

idk if i can read this anymore every chapter is such a pain to sit through.
Why did you not talk it out? Why are you not speaking up for yourself? Why are you going by yourself with the guy who literally spread rumors about you???????????

I'm really hoping that when they do get together it'll be worth it.

Hyejinn !!!!!!! why don't you record ur conversation with that psycho and spread it around just like he did !!!

Fed-Kun's army
Wow that twist though. I'm actually impressed.

unlike some people, I dont find the fl annoying. Facing past trauma is really hard. I do agree her behavior towards ml was rude but she regrets it herself and I think she can sort her feelings given a few more days. The one I hate is the sunbae creating the rumors. Seeing shitty people like me makes me even more appreciate Jung, the ml of Cheese in the trap

WTF is wrong with the FL!! It's frustrating how immature and childish she is, in fact I know children who could handle a situation better. I know it's not what's happening but I feel like she thinks she's the victim (To elaborate, I mean she is a victim but she is not the only one and from what I've seen so far in the story she hasn't even had it that bad )and all she has done is run away from her problems cry like a child and not give any consideration to the ML, who she apparently "loves". She may have acknowledged that he was in pain and said she felt sorry for him but she has only been thinking about herself and running away, she has not tried to confront her problem or even try to think of a solution to them, she just gives up and goes "Aww, poor me. My life is so tough". and although this has been a rant, I do appreciate this part of the story, but only because that type of behavior, even as frustrating as it is, is very realistic and an accurate portrayal of how many people think and act but those many people are flawed. Now that I said the part about me likeing it, I will say that even though I pointed that out personally it doesn't make up for how much I have wanted to smash my monitor while reading this and I really hope something good happens to the ML soon because I really feel for him.

@DddddddddddddddD Ideally what would you want her to do since she doubts her ability to not do what she did last time? That is, hurt the ml because of her personal problems.

@Leluoch707 I don't find her annoying either. You can't be in a relationship if you're not confident. I'd be annoyed if she pursued him selfishly without moving past her personal issues.

That sunbae is the Jung character of this manhwa except unpopular and not that smart 😂 😂 He's good at reading others and has questionable morals

That's right sunbae-nim, we've been letting hyejin wallow in this guy's shit for 2 long!!! Let's turn the respective tables and teach this punk-ass bastard a lesson!!! Who's with me!?😤😈

So petty. Do SoKor's student body in college are really like that? They were easy to believe in gossip and make a big deal out of it?

Very fair warning to people who are thinking of reading this: this manga makes no sense and has huge plotholes/bad writing. The entire beginning of the story revolves around the fact that there's some hidden backstory we don't know about why the 2 people broke up. When they finally reveal it ~10 chapters in... you will be extremely let down. It doesn't make any sense why it happened because it was EXTREMELY easy to prevent. It is such a silly reason. I was already getting bored from the slow pacing and unnecessary side plots, but this basically hit the nail in the coffin and made me drop it. You have been warned...

Can you believe this sentence in the description for this manga?
"Note: Gatabutata is a Korean saying that means "Get to the point instead of beating around the bush"
How ironic that this manga is anything but to the point.

Users who are viewing this thread