GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 78

Contributor
le Sigh!
it's so horrible to have to wait for a month between chapters. but it is well worth it at least. Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
this is the part where i say "cant wait for this to get animated" but then remember that the anime version already exists and was nothing compared to this

~LUST ALERT!~

Colonel Kengun can resist it all he wants, but Beefeater is going to EAT his BEEF!

...And this just in to the Channel 69 Newsdesk... The Colonel was later found guilty in a court martial trial of being a Lolicon who had sex with a minor. Film at eleven...

Dex-chan lover
@PervySageChuck
I don't know how the law works in Japan but I'm pretty sure Beefeater is over 13 and also in a foreign land where the laws allow it so I don't know if he would be judged in Japan's court as having commited a crime when it was not illegal for him to do so where he was...
Man, having different laws in diferent countries makes things confusing...

Dex-chan lover
@MangaAddict69
The manga is aways better, take Goblin Slayer for exemple. The anime is good so far, tehre is only 1 episode, but it clearly doesn't hold a candle to the manga.

Dex-chan lover
That's a girl who eats a lot of beef.

Also, if you're in the military you're acting on behalf of your country. Break laws your country has or act in a way that is unbefitting of a service man (such as fucking a 13 year old you fucking gross fucks) and you'll definitely be severely punished and dishonorably discharged. This is pretty universal, I think. If you found a tribe on a deserted island that didn't have age of consent laws you'd be kidding yourself if you thought the army would just turn a blind eye to you fucking an underage girl.

@MangaAddict69

Anime is always catered towards a more general audience. So the anime version was made to be less gritty and appeal to more of japan's anime watching crowd by making it cuter and more harem focused. Plus there's probably some amount of limitations to the amount of sex and gore acceptable on television versus a manga series.

@mahtan

Actually the laws of country a soldier is occupying wouldn't really apply. As a soldier he would be first tried under military law and court marshaled. And military law applies to active service soldiers regardless of where they are. Now whether or not it would actually happen is a different matter, as most militaries have historically turned the other way when addressed with rape and pillaging caused by their own soldiers during wartime situations unless the media drew a lot of attention to it.

Group Leader
I'm pretty sure Beefeater is Pina's age or older. The two of them and Bozes are all around 18, though I don't believe their ages are ever stated like Lelei, Rory, and Tuka.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Beefeater is only 13. I don't know where somebody got that info from. Just look at her. She's 16 or over, no doubt. While that might not be enough for marriage, other consensual stuff wouldn't be a crime.

Double-page supporter
@Kaarme

Beefeater is 13 in the other manga where they form the order. She should be 18 here.

Dex-chan lover
Their naming sense is a little bit off, Probably because of someone made it to their world centuries ago

Dex-chan lover
Back in the dark ages when people's names meant something.
Beefeater probably eats a lot of beef.
Smith is probably a blacksmith.
Baker is probably a baker.

We- we dont mention Dickinson...

Users who are viewing this thread