GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 91

actual gods floating in the sky deploying apostles, I figured they where all like Rory... Is Rory an apostle of the war god?

Dex-chan lover
@welcome2atlantis It'll hurt even more once it becomes inflamed. She was flinging around the dirt, mud, and everything. The wound is surely full of bacteria.

Double-page supporter
Y is itamis harem so garbage compared to the girls the other soldiers get

Dex-chan lover
Calling Rome a monarchy by that ideal one person rule is a bit of a strech.....

The best representation of how the Roman system worked politcally is the Roman Catholic church, a hybrid elected monarchy.

Also Rome didn't collapse because of policy changes, but because policy didn't change and the two primary factions were in gridlock for power and also they became a quasi empire and couldnt contain their governors and generals.

Aggregator gang
@Mitsuboshi Well cause the other girls actually have personality and not cardboard cutout of heroine tropes. Well I do like Rori and Yao.

@Mitsuboshi @Hell_Satan Maybe it's like a bait-and-switch? They start with the tried-and-true formula of using harems to get more readers at the start and only recently did they implement proper characters with actual personalities in the story, or something along those lines. If that's actually the case then they should get started on gradually scraping off some edges on that love polygon. (thinking about it now, it's not really a polygon, but more like an asterisk or a plus sign depending on the amount of 'love interests')

Dex-chan lover
What an outdated system. It's all about deep state nowadays.

F for the tail. It's kinda sad but it very realistic in some aspect. . .😥

Kinda interesting that we see Hardy and Giselle chatting away without needing to meet face-to-face. Not really surprising, I guess, but it does have me wondering what Emroy’s been murmuring in Rory’s ear all along.

Also, it looks like Yanagida might be paralyzed and Delilah (IIRC her name correctly) seems to have healed like magic. Given their injuries, I’d kinda had /her/ pegged as paralyzed, and at the very least she would probably (and maybe does) have lasting damage, but maybe “healed like magic” isn’t so far-fetched? I don’t recall if healing magic exists or not in the Gate-verse.

Dex-chan lover
interested to see what's up with giselle and hardy and what they're scheming

also dumb demi-gods are always fun and I wish they had more screen time

@b33fy
'FUCK THAT DUDE RORY'
'RIDE HIS DICK STRAIGHT TO HELL'

yanagida was crippled, yeah, he was in a wheelchair for a while. He probably still can't move properly (unless I'm forgetting something happened), and Delilah felt bad about letting it happen, iirc. So it wound up that Delilah swore to be Yanagida's aide/ally/whatever, that's why she'll do anything for him.

I think healing magic DOES exist, it's just not that powerful. As I recall, it's been mentioned as being able to aid in natural healing or keep people from dying longer than normally, but it doesn't regrow limbs or anything like that.

Dex-chan lover
i feel like a lot of explanation is needed here or a lot of information is missing here from the originals source... not like i read the original source...

I find literally anything that doesn't relate to Itami more interesting, I feel like that dude is just filler.

Aggregator gang
@nobaka @b33fy its not that Yanagida is criopled his just recooperating it only been a month or two since that incident with delilah its more like delilah healed fast.

Users who are viewing this thread