GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Ch. 99.5

Double-page supporter
Anyone knows what those "things" they used to replace wood are?

Double-page supporter
@Hikage255 that leopard girl does look awesome, i wouldnt mind be with her... i would have to buy a big brush though. Its relaxing to brush my cat fur... it should be 10 times better to brush a leopard girl right?

Dex-chan lover
Considering soot and them calling it mud it is either coal or peat since charcoal doesn't really make that much soot

@LE_MALEM from my experience for the live action adaptation, they did romcom drama better than fantasy stuffs. also it helps if you didn't know the original story and only found out that it's an adaptation from manga afterwards so you don't really compare both medium while watching, since live action usually have a lot of creativity limitation than the manga. especially with fantasy ones where they usually don't have a lot of budget for the set and CGI needed.

I gotta be honest, I love the side stories and the life around the town more than I do the main plot

Double-page supporter
@MangaRockRefugee Peats uh?... Just learn those existed and based on the world culture, its definetly THAT, and while charcoal does have a smell, is not smelly

Users who are viewing this thread