GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 16 Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
page 30 :
the wolf girl receives the best "facial" in her life , lol , multiple soldiers "empty their loads" on her face .

also note that she becomes smaller and turns back into a l0li . sob , sob , rest in peace , l0li wolf girl .

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, saying you have plans "after a war ended", not "during"
100% death flag, can only be negate by plot armor

@AdamKnight

"At this pace, Kuribayashi would actually become a demigod"

IIRC Rori acknowledges Kuribayashi's badass-ness since the crazy fight at Italica, so... too bad the author never writes that far ahead.

@OniBarubary

The art for this manga series is usually spot on and very good at telling the story, but the fight, it was messy and I couldn't figure out what was being shown much less what was going on in some of those panels. But at least we got to see Kuri's boobies pressed through her top.

Double-page supporter
Good, fuck your camera, cunt isn't even worried about the body of his cameraman. I've always hated these paparazzi-esque "reporters".

What a fantastic death flag.

Am i the only one hoping the kid will somehow be OK? evil people drugging a kid to go berserk and kill people T_T so sad :/ thats a war crime for sure...

Is no one else going to mention that even Kuribayashi, who hates on Itami's weebdom, considers him to be the only solution to preventing a death flag incident?

Dex-chan lover
Guys, come one. Camera dude had an entire hole punched through his chest. I’m pretty sure that’s a legitimate excuse to slack off on the job.

Users who are viewing this thread