GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 16 Ch. 89

@Jamadhur

He said the famous line, taboo/forbidden line at important war. Something like happy event or plan which lead to death. Happen in almost all anime world 😄😁

Contributor
@Quirino It was a fake-loli, the giant form is its true appearance. The Loli form is just to trick creatures into thinking it's weak so they will try to eat it, and then they get eaten instead.

@LE_MALEM Itami is her Apostle as she already formed the contract with him.

Also F to the Cameraman that got knocked out of the helicopter.

Fed-Kun's army
Kuribayashi is fucking badass, and this had made her even more of one.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm looking forward to some salad" = death flag

Is that referencing something?

Dex-chan lover
"I'm just two days from retirement" should earn a spot instead of "I'm looking forward to that salad"... c'mon

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least flags are there to prepare you. Minky Momo traumatized and allegedly cursed early 80s Japan when they decided to kill off the main character by running her over out of the blue. And this was a magical girl show!

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 F but that cameraman deserves it for not recording Kuribayashi fighting a monster with just bayonets and her gorilla strength. I mean sure he got killed before the fight even started but he still has a job to do and this is no time to be slacking on the job.

Though I'll feel sorry for him if he meets God in the afterlife. Gets told he's being reincarnated into an alternate world and it turns out he's just another cameraman who gains his memories after slipping and hitting his head in the shower, back in regular ol' earth instead of a fantasy world.

@Hootanic I think it's a Jojo preference when Narancia said he would eat a pizza after everything ended and he died right after.

Users who are viewing this thread