GATE - Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri - Vol. 17 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Pina showed whos boss to that pillow, i am really happy that she is finally in a different place that not with that asshole brother and his posse of jackasses, it hurt me a lot seeing her all depressed.

Dex-chan lover
It's a darn shame. Can't we have some divine gates with no world-ending repercussions...

Dex-chan lover
@supermonkey123 Keep that shit out of the manga section. That shit has nothing to do here.

BTW, I think your tinfoil hat is a little too tight or it might need changed, or you should stop believing anything the New York Slime reports about you fucking CCP simp!

Dex-chan lover
Lelei already taking over the chopper's pilot seat, lol.

@Allexio The raw quality is actually good, it's a reason why I look at it when a translation comes, I just never understand why the image quality drops a lot with this group when the online raws are much better

@Abetillo
you can perfectly imagine the response of the politicians of Japan, Russia, China and the USA. I put these under spoiler because this is all about of the story until the end of the first season of the light novel.

Dex-chan lover
kinda feels like an eternity since the anime ended. manga has finally caught up and is moving onto new territory. can't wait for more

@Avenger88id
Hamilton is part of Piña's Rose Knights, and was with Piña when she first gathered info about the JSDF. So she also witnessed the battle at Italica. She stayed in Italica when Piña and Bozes went with Itami, Lelei, Tuka, and Rory to Japan. Since Hamilton's a Rose Knight, she was also studying Japanese in Alnus during the several months before the earthquake. When Zorzal took over, she was basically held prisoner in the palace (not as bad as Piña, though). She was with the Emperor when Itami and company rescued Piña from Zorzal, and also the Emperor as an aside (lol).

@supermonkey123

Why not both?

China's CCP are a bunch of mega-douches who put the world at risk by trying to prevent any leaks of information about a pandemic it took a whistleblower in China, now dead, to reveal.

The US federal government is the meter-long grand slam of turd sandwiches. They couldn't have handled the situation worse if they brought infected Americans home by CDC trainees who lacked training and proper PPE gear... Oh wait. They did.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda like Youmei. He comes off as kind of a jerk, but as soon as someone gives him a valid reason for the actions he's reacting to, he accepts it instead of being stuck-up about it.

Dex-chan lover
@Avenger88id: IIRC, after the Battle of Italica, Hamilton was supposed to negotiate with the JSDF over their share of the spoils, etc. Pina was expecting the usual extortion, while the JSDF offered very fair terms (tax breaks, humane treatment of POWs, um . . . other stuff.). Pina praised Hamilton for being some kind of negotiation genius. It was funny.

Dex-chan lover
page 12 : princess : drop that part . stop your stupid fantasy : i did not cry in my bed-room , while rain was not falling in my bed-room , and my wet clothes did not stick to my n!pples .

page 13 : ... you realize your error and offer your big , thick , hard , sharp , shiny "sword" to me .

page 16 : "are you magical girl perhaps gonna fly on a broom ?" . i think the manga is making fun of the anime . in the anime , lelei sits on her staff to fly around a lot . and IIRC , she never flies in the manga .

they 1st mentioned the area cnappnuy back in chapter 57 , and now in chapter 92 , they finally go there : https://mangadex.org/chapter/35103/1

Dex-chan lover
Darn commies are everywhere. Mentioning of a Mi-26 and the Soviet army's tropical hat on that U_rus_hibata.

Users who are viewing this thread